The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
- Click on the tree to the right of the fireplace to zoom in.
- Click the top part of the tree to move it & reveal the Yellow Creature.
- Click the left side of fireplace to zoom in, get the Black Creature from behind
- Go left, click on the toy train to zoom in, get the Magenta Creature from inside
the middle train car.
- Go left, examine alarm clock. Note what color the hand turns into at each postion
after pushing the button on its top. Also note what face is displayed behind it at
each number position.
- Click on the flower pot to zoom in, this is the 1st time seeing Green creature,
click on it scare it away.
- Click flower pot to move it up, then yellow tray twice to flip it over, get the
Red Footprint from underneath.
- Go left twice to the bed, click center bottom of blanket’s edge to find the Blue
- Click the bottom right hand corner of the curtains to open them, then click the
center of the window to open it.
- Click the bottom sill of window to look outside at flower pots, find the Red
Creature hiding in red flowers (in the upper part of them).
- Go back to fireplace, click left side again (where the Black Creature was) to
find the Green Creature there and scare it off again.
- Use the Black Creature TWICE on the “X” drawn on the brick on the fireplace and
get the Black Footprint.
- Zoom out, use Red Creature on the logs in the fireplace to light it, then the
Blue Creature on the fire to put it out, then get the Magenta Footprint.
- Go to the TV and zoom in on it, find Green Creature, and scare it off again.
- Use the Yellow Creature on the TV screen to reveal a code: cyan, red, purple,
- Match the colors with numbers from the matching clock arm positions on the alarm
clock (6287) & enter code into the box under the TV. Get the Cyan Footprint from
inside the box.
- Go back to the bed and click on the top center of it to look in the space between
the wall and the bed. Find the Green Creature and scare it off again. Get the
Yellow Footprint from the wall here (it must be painting them!).
- Go back to the sandbox (where the toy train is) and zoom in on the tiny swings.
Find the Green Creature and scare it off. Get the Green Footprint from behind
the grass bunch on the top left side.
- Go back to the room with the table and zoom in underneath it, scare the Green
Creature who knocks himself out (heh) and get it (finally).
- Put each creature on its matching pedestal (in any order) in the room with the
table, then click the drawer underneath to open it and take the Rainbow Creature
Key. You can leave the creatures there or take them with you (I bring them along
for the ride).
- Use the Rainbow key on the locked door and go through.
- Zoom in on the panel to the left of the next locked door.
- Put the Footprints in the slots (in any order) that match their colors.
- The letters “caEpse” will appear; anagrammed this is “Escape”.
- Match the color of each letter in order to spell “Escape”, you get: cyan, yellow,
red, green, magenta, black. Press the face for each color that showed up when that
color showed on the alarm clock - if you forget, go back to the alarm clock and
- Diagram of what faces to press: (each O is a face)
- The panel will read “UNLOCKED!”, open the door and you’re OUT.
Alternative ending after putting the Escape password in with the faces go back into
the house and look at the fireplace
hint: look at the colour of the numbers
hint: white 4 : 1=w 2= h 3= i
solution: train colours… Blue Red Green Yellow = BRGY back up and a ladder will descend
climb up and take a hot air balloon ride.
Submit your codes! Having D's Hide-and-Seek codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Ds HideandSeek players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015