The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Easter Island Mystery
Easter Island Mystery
1. Click the boy
2. Now the the golden statue
3. Click in order the blue, red, and the green circle
4. Click the sun
5. Click in order the blue, red, and green circle again
6. Click the sun and solve the puzzle
7. Click again on the "sun", that´s look like a satelit
8. Click the boy and then the car
9. Click one of the stones around the middle thing
10. Click all the 3 stones around the middle thing
11. Click the middle thing, and solve the puzzle
12. Click the satelite
13. Click the "laser gun" on metal dino
14. Click the grave stone and read the story
15. Click the the red hat of the left big stone figure
16. Click the boy and then the 2 glowing green pearls
17. Click the green hat of the middle stone figure
18. Type the letters : F W G on the computer
19. Click the boy and then the 2 glowing blue pearls
20. Click the stone figure with the blue hat
21. Click the boy and then the 2 glowing red pearls
22. Now click the blue pearls and put in the eyes of the stone figure
with the blue hat.
23. Click the green pearls and put in the eyes of the stone figure with
the green hat.
24. Now click the red pearls and put in the eyes of the stone figure
with the red hat.
25. Click the rotate circle above the Aliens and solve the puzzle.
Submit your codes! Having Easter Island Mystery codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Easter Island Mystery players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013