The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Erik's Escape The Room 2
Erik's Escape The Room 2
1. Click the top right corner of the picture, then the top
left corner, then te top right again.
2. Pick up the key and turn right.
3. Unlock the cabinet by dragging the key to the doors.
4. Take the knife and turn right.
5. Click on the bear.
6. Cut open the bear by dragging the knife to it.
7. Take the crowbar and turn right.
8. Drag the crowbar to the far right piece of wood.
9. Take the paper and turn left.
10. Click on the computer.
11. Click on the tomato looking thing.
12. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the window up, down,
left, and right to reveal what the square, triangle, and circle equal.
Circle = 8
Triangle = 1
Square = 6
13. Click on the paper in your inventory. Insert the values in the correct
It should be:
14. Add the numbers. Your answer should be: 8101952
15. Click the paper to make it go away.
16. Click on the picture of a lock on the computer screen.
17. Type the answer (8101952) where it says Wachtwoord.
18. Click the silver rectangle. You hear a lock sound.
19. Click the yellow beside the computer screen to zoom out.
20. Turn right. The door is open. Click to exit.
Submit your codes! Having Erik's Escape The Room 2 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Eriks Escape The Room 2 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015