The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Erzuroom Escape 3: Room Z
Erzuroom Escape 3: Room Z
* turn left at the first screen.
* get the key from the cabinet.
* there is a note in the cabinet too.
(there is 1.3 and license plate)
* turn left and enter the room.
* open the drawer with the key and get the blue cable.
* turn right and go down by using the ladders.
* click on the flash light to see the coridors.
* go ahead till you see the ledder which goes up.
* click on the binoculars to see outside.
* click on keft arrow till you see the car.
* get the number "3541" from the car.
* there was "1.3" on the yellow note.
* take the first and the third numbers from the car's license plate.
* this means "34"
* this is the code for the pc.
* turn on the pc in the blue room.
* enter "34" for the code.
* click on the "archive file" and then "the draw file"
* this drawing is a hint.
* enter the gey room.
* take the mirror under the bed.
* go back to the yellow room and go down again.
* walk ahead to the binoculars point.
* put the mirror in front of the bars.
* the sun shine will come in the building.
* turn back to the blue room.
* there is a secret panel on the wall, at the left side of the world map, now.
* get the "TG UNIT - PASSCARD" from the secret panel.
* turn left twice and click the card on the "TG UNIT" machine.
* the lock of the drawer will open and you will see a white machine in it.
* put the blue cable on the machine. now we have to find the green cable.
* there are also 4 buttons at the right side. these buttons for the C1 C2 C3
and C4 cabinets at the map screen.
* check all the buttons and find the green button in the C2 cabinet.
* Press it.
* go back to the buttons and check the c1-c2-c3-c4 cabinets again.
* you will find a black key in the C3 cabinet.
* go back the large machine at the map screen.
* you will see yellow lights on the panel.
* click on the yellow lights to see them closer.
* there is "050" and "205" numbers at the both sides.
* go back to the pc in the blue room.
* click on the "C-game file."
* you will see the number 050 and 205 again.
* this is the hin for the yellow buttons.
blue 1: first line 7th row.
green 2: second line 14th row.
red 3: third line 4th row.
* go back to the yellow buttons and press the buttons we found.
* now you will find another secret cabinet on the map.
* take the special glasses in it.
* go back to the yellow room and go down to the dark corridors.
* click on the flash light to see inside.
* click on the special glasses. now you will see everywhere green.
* go ahead twice. you will see a point on the left wall.
* click on it and use the black key to open it.
* get the green cable.
* go back to the blue room, to the TG UNIT machine. and put the green cable to its place.
* go back to the pc and click on the "archive file" then "the automatic door file"
* you will see the colors and the numbers:
* go back to "TG UNIT" machine.
* enter the numbers "25" "15" and "45" on the white machine and click on the arrow on it.
* get the special item.
* go back to the pc and open the "EXIT UNIT" file and choose "open"
* go back once. you will see the door of the other machine is opened.
(right side of the elevator)
* put the specal item on the new machine we found.
* you will see the words "exit door open".
* click on the elevator door and escape.
Submit your codes! Having Erzuroom Escape 3: Room Z codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Erzuroom Escape 3 Room Z players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014