The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Click the plant and get the wire.
2. Click under the desk and note the Roman numerals II, V.
3. Turn right twice and click the left side of the drawers.
Note the Roman numerals I, III.
4. Click the pink box and hit Start. Note the order that the
buttons light up. Repeat the pattern and press Enter. Get the
bag. Now you can hold more items. (If you think of the buttons
as a keypad numbered 1-9, the order is 5, 3, 4, 6, 8, 1, 7, 9, 2).
5. Open the top drawer and get the pliers and card 1.
6. Go right and notice the Roman numerals IV, VI next to the robot.
7. Look at the picture on the wall. The 3 “buttons” on the frame
correspond to the location of the Roman numerals in the room.
Press the buttons in the order of I, II, III, IV, V, VI. The safe
opens. Get the card 2, screwdriver, and magnet.
8. Go right and get the broom from the robot.
9. Go right twice and use the screwdriver on the grate. Get the
extension cord and the card 3.
10. Go left and use the extension cord on the wall outlet. Click the
desk and note the code on the umbrella that the robot is holding
(each code is different for each game).
11. Go right twice and use the code on the bottom drawer.
Get the parts of iron metal.
12. Go right and click the black circle on the wall. If you notice
that light is “circling”. Think back to your math days and think
of pi. Input 3.14 into the lock and press enter.
13. Zoom out and notice a panel has been revealed.
14. Use the pliers on the wire to create a hook. Zoom in the open panel
and get the card 4.
15. Click the tube on the left and use the hooked wire. Get the key.
16. Zoom out and turn right to the desk. Use the key on the desk drawer
and get the card 5, matches, and candle.
17. Go left again. Use the magnet, candle, and parts of iron metal on
the contraption. Then use the matches on the candle.
18. Zoom out and click the ceiling. Use the broom on the robot to drop
the card. Then look at the ground and get card 6.
19. Turn left (or right) twice and you will see a passage has been
20. Click through to the gate. Get the card 7.
21. Read all the clues to the “Who am I?” game. You will come up
with the gate password: shadow.
22. Enter the password and you’re out!
Submit your codes! Having Escape 02 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape 02 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015