The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Get the alarm clock from the shelf.
2. Turn right. Get the piggy bank and the bookmarj from between the books.
3. Click between the bookshelf and the other piece of furniture and get
4. Turn right again and get the box from the floor.
5. Open the right closet door and open the red box. Get the hammer.
6. Smacs piggy bank with the hammer. Get the key.
7. Use key on first drawer of the desk. Get diary.
8. Open third drawer on desk and get screwdriver.
9. Click under bed and use ruler to get the battery.
10. Get the battery of the alarm clock.
11. Use the screwdriver on the box. Put on the batteries.
12. Open diary. Click the right arrow until you get to a page with a lot
of numbers. On the right page, use the bookmark. Click on it on the
lower screen, and then click again on the page. Put it on the lower
left corner of the page. Move it until it marks 5 numbers.
13. Put those numbers on the box. Get key.
For normal ending use the key on the door and get out.
For bad ending get the key that is on the window after you get the other
key in the box. Use it on the box above the bed. Click on the tape recorder
and get the tape. Put it on the TV and watch.
For the good ending put the ruler on the closet door and do everything
for the bad end.
Submit your codes! Having Escape 3.0 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape 3.0 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014