The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Escape from Blender Art Gallery
Escape from Blender Art Gallery
* Click on right stand, and pull out the piece on the left. Remember
that color combination. (Green Blue Pink Red)
* Click to the left and look at the monkey statue. To the right of the
pedestal is a “colorful thing” that will turn out to be ink. While in that
same screen, click to the back of the pedestal for a keycard.
* Click to the screen to the left and look at the picture titled “Blue O-Kid”.
* Zoom in and swipe the keycard in the reader. Take Monkey Plate.
* Click on the chair. Then click behind the back left leg of the chair to find
the pen. In your items, double click the pen, then click the black bit to turn
that end of the pen towards you. Then click the ink and then the back of the pen.
* Now with the colored ink pen highlighted in your inventory, click on the Colors
box sitting on the chair. Click the squares on the top so that code matches the
color combination from the stand by the elevator.
* Take key.
* Go back to the screen with the monkey statue, and click on the bottom left
side of the pedestal.
* Put the monkey plate into the niche. There are now lights coming out of the eyes.
* Move two screens to the left so you are looking at a picture titled “Prime Numbers”
Note those numbers. (3123)
* Move back to the screen with the elevator and use the key to unlock the numeric
pad. Notice that there are no numbers on the keys and there is a “” on the display.
This is a configuration number. Zoom in on the number poster to the right of the
elevator. This poster is showing the different positions of the numbers on the
keypad at different configurations (the configuration numbers are the big green
ones behind the other numbers). The keypad starts at the 0 configuration. So the
first number in the code, “3?, is in the normal spot. The configuration number
will increment by one every time you put in a number. So for the next number look
on the 1 configuration. You can see the next number “1? is at the bottom right,
where the “9? typically would be. Do the same for each of the numbers and get
the following sequence: press normally for “3?, press where “9? would be three
times. Then hit “ENT”.You are out
Submit your codes! Having Escape from Blender Art Gallery codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape from Blender Art Gallery players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013