The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Escape from Dr. Ichie's Factory
Escape from Dr. Ichie's Factory
1. Turn left, click on the table. Collect FIRST DOCUMENT. Click to the left
of the clock to look behind. Get STAPLER. Go back.
2. Click on the carts on the right. Click at the bottom of the cart in the
corner. Collect SECOND DOCUMENT. Go back.
3. Go left. Click the racks in the center. Click the rack with writing at
the bottom. Memorize the color order (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow). Go back.
4. Click the racks again. Click the cabinet in the back. Click to open.
Collect STAPLES. Go back.
5. Go left. Click on the spray paint cans in the center of the screen. Click
the cap on the left. Collect the SOCKET. Go back.
6. Click the boxes on the right. Look at the color boxes and imagine them as
a keypad. Remember the color order from the bottom of the rack to get the
first code. 4915. Go back twice.
7. Go right. Click to the left of the fork lift. Enter the code 4915. Click
the red button. Click the handle. Collect the RATCHET. Go back.
8. Click the upright racks again. Go left. Double click the RATCHET in
inventory, select the SOCKET and combine it with the RATCHET. Use the
ratchet on the closest metal block. Collect THIRD DOCUMENT. Go back.
9. Look at the STAPLER and use the STAPLES on the little oval opening to
combine. Look at the DOCUMENTS and use the loaded STAPLER on them.
10. Click the DOCUMENTS again to turn them over. Using the hint, rotate the
colored box configuration in your head to get the second code. 8375.
11. Return to the forklift safe and enter the second code. Collect the KEY.
12. Go left. Click on the silver box on the left. Use the key on the red box
and collect the TIMECARD. Go back.
13. Go right twice. Click on the table. Use the TIMECARD on the top of the
clock box. Go back.
14. Go right twice. Click on the silver box. Use the DOCUMENTS on the blue
slot. Go back.
15. Go left. Click on the tan rectangle to the right of the door. Look at
the TIMECARD and note the number at the top. 8236. Place the TIMECARD
in the appropriate slot (above the number 8236).
16. Go back. Click on the grey console. Press the open button.
Click on the open door and leave.
Submit your codes! Having Escape from Dr. Ichie's Factory codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape from Dr. Ichies Factory players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013