The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Escape from the Villa
Escape from the Villa
* Make note of the code on the couch. Go left.
* Note code on cabinet.
* Get bent pipe on top of cabinet on the left.
* Click stove top.
* Click cabinet below stove.
* Click right and note code on tile.
* Click right again, note code on lower right part of screen.
* Click right
* Click down
* Click right
* Click black cabinet in the corner by the window two times.
Note code on light fixture on top left.
* Open top drawer on cabinet, get puzzle piece
* Click down, then click the second drawer. Note sequence for the
codes you have found (more to find!)
* Click the lower right cabinet drawers and note you will need to find
a handle. Click down, then click the upper cabinet to see keypad. This
is where you * will select the correct button sequence based on all the
codes you find.
* Click down two times
* Click left. Pick up round piece on floor in corner.
Note code in upper left part of screen. Click right.
* Click under the stereo and get handle. Also note code. Click down
* Click right. Click the left window. Note code on lower right. Click down.
Clock on table and note something behind the glass. Click down.
* Go back to kitchen and
* open middle red cabinet above sink. Use bent pipe to get chess piece.
* Go back to the black shiny cabinet, open the lower right cabinet, place
handle, then open. Put the correct pieces in. Close and you will find a
silver key. * Use on cabinet under stove in kitchen.
* Click on the red part of the item picked up in the drawer under the stove.
Get green key. Use green key on sliding glass door on right.
The color box
* The item gathered from under the stove is a color box. Thinking back to
where you placed the three items to get the first key, change the colors
on the color box to match the first color for the first symbol and get a
number. Repeat for each of the other two colors. Use code on sliding glass
6 2 1
* Go back to the shiny black cabinet and push the buttons in the correct
sequence. Get red key. Use on cabinet under sink. Get metal rod.
* While outside, click left and get long metal bar from on top of window.
Combine with the bent metal pipe. From the first view outside of the sliding
glass door, click the top middle of the rail and use the combined metal rod
to retrieve ladder. Place ladder under opening near door.
* Click left twice. Click behind the safe and get glass suction tool. Take it
down to the table to retrieve part for safe from under the glass. Combine this
with the short metal rod, insert into safe and get gold key. Use on door and
Submit your codes! Having Escape from the Villa codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape from the Villa players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014