The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Escape Library Remake
Escape Library Remake
- Take all items off table including tablecloth
(Tile #1 will fall to floor - take it)
- Move right section of table to make Tile #2 fall to floor - take it.
- Click on brick on wall beneath the section you moved to reveal
Tile #3 - take it.
- Replace tablecloth, pencil, paper, and lamp.
- Double click on Bible in the inventory and click on the Cross in the
center to reveal Pistol - take it.
- Replace Bible on table.
- Click on the Painting on the wall. In close up view, hold your cursor toward
the bottom to have the Paining scroll down to reveal Tile #4 on the bottom
right corner - take it.
- Inventory should now include: Pistol, Scissors, Cocktail, and 4 tiles.
- Exit Painting and move Left one room.
- Click 5th Book from the Left on the Top Shelf - Magnifing Glass will fall to
the floor - take it.
- Double click on Piston in the inventory and click on the Magnifing Glass and
use it on the Barrel of the Pistol.
- This will zoom onto the back of the Pistol - Click to the left side towards the
Barrel - which moves the View to the left. Keep clicking to the left until you
reach the end of the Barrel. You will find a Six-Digit Number here. Write down
this number in reverse. This number backwards is the code for the safe.
(Safe Code changes each game).
- Close out your inventory items and replace Magnifing Glass back under the stool.
- Click on Right-most book on the second from top shelf to send Tile #5 flying.
- Click on Left and Middle Cushions on the couch to quickly take that tile and Tile #6.
- Use Scissors on Stool to cut through and take Tile #7.
- Next there are Three different places you'll find the Magazine for Pistol.
(Location Changes each game):
Third Shelf from Left/Second Shelf from Top/Second Book from Left.
First Shelf from Left/Third Shelf from Top/Third Book from Right.
First Shelf from Left/Second Shelf from Top/Fouth Book from Left.
- Take Magazine.
- Inventory should now include: Pistol, Magazine, Cocktail, Scissors, 7 Tiles.
- Go Left Once and Click on Curtain and Go in Dark Room.
- Click on Right side of Coffin to Zoom In.
- Place your 7 Tiles on the Empty Spaces to the Right.
- Zoom back out and Zoom in on Safe.
- Enter Safe Code you got from Pistol and Open Safe.
- Take Money from Top Shelf and take Tile #8.
- Replace Money and take Box of Bullets from Bottom Shelf.
- Click just Under the Top Shelf to reveal Tile #9.
- Zoom back out and Place 2 new tiles on Coffin and Exit Dark Room.
- Use Scissors on Top of Trash Bag next to door - This "Lets the Cat Out of the Bag".
- Zoom in on Trash Bag and Take Straw and Cat Crap to reveal Tile #10.
- Replace Cat Crap and exit the Trash Bag.
- Go Right once and Click on the Bottom of the Second Leftmost Leg of Step Ladder
until it moves close to the Bookshelf.
- Click on Top of Bookshelf where the column between the 3rd and 4th shelves meets it.
- You will see Tile #11 among Dust and Bugs.
- Use Straw on Tile to blow Bugs away and take it
- Exit from Bookshelf and Go Left once.
- Double-click on Cocktail to open in Inventory.
- Use Straw on Cocktail Three Times to drink it and reveal Tile #12 - take it.
- Zoom back on Trash Bag and replace Straw and Exit.
- Go into Dark Room and Place 3 New Tiles on Coffin and Exit room.
- Go Right once and Use Scissors on Red Label on Large Box on Floor to cut it.
- Go Right once more and replace Scissors on table.
- Go Left and take 3 Middle Boxes and 2 Right Boxes to reveal and take Tile #13.
- Tile #14 is in one of the Three Boxes of Beer Cans (Each one is in Bottom row of Boxes)
(Location changes each Game) Replace and take Boxes as needed until you find the tile -
Be Quick! Tile will be towards the back of the box on the right hand side under the cans.
- In 2nd Box on Left open and take Mineral Water.
- Put all boxes back except Top 2 in Middle Row.
- Double-Click on Box of Bullets and Open it and take some Bullets out of Box.
- Close Box and Double-Click on Magazine - Place 7 Bullets in Magazine (You do NOT need
to place Magazine in the Pistol) and close out.
- Zoom in on Poster and use a Bullet on the Helmet of the Burrowing Soldier (The one you
can only see Helmet) - He will pop out and Grumble for "Water".
- Place Mineral Water on Top of Helmet - Soldier will take Water and Drink.
- Use another Bullet on Helmet and Soldier will Peak back out and throw Tile #15 into
Soldier holding his Hat out - take it and Exit from Picture.
- Double-Click on Box of Peaches.
- Click on Pistol and Click on a Peach to send it up to the air.
- While in the air, use Pistol to Shoot each Peach.
- Keep Shooting Peaches until you run out of Bullets.
- When you run out of bullets, reload the same way you loaded the first time - Double
click Box of Bullets - Take Bullets out and Close - Double-Click Magazie and Use Bullets
- Continue Shooting and reloading until you have rid the Box of ALL Peaches.
- Single Click on Empty Cocktail Glass to hold in on your Cursor.
- Click on the top of the Opening of the Box to see Tile #16 fly up in the air.
- With Glass in Hand, Click Tile up in the air and click on it again when it's coming
down to Catch it. You will hear the Ringing of the Tile falling in the Glass.
- Close Box of Peaches and Double Click on Cocktail Glass to open in inventory and take Tile.
- Go Right Once and into Dark Room and Place remaining 4 Tiles on Coffin - You will now have
a Full Set of 16 Tiles.
- Now Complete the Puzzle by Moving the Tiles to the Dots on the Left side of the Zoomed in
View (Tile Numbers will change Each Games).
- Each Tile's numbers must Match the surrounding Tile's numbers - Best way it to try to find
a number on the outside that doesn't match another tile and start from there.
- Once you place all 16 Tiles in the right Order, the Coffin will Open up to reveal Grenade
Launcher - take it.
- Exit Dark Room and Go Left.
- Open Box with Red Label and take Warhead.
- Double Click on Launcher and Use Warhead on it.
- Click on Expose Brick on Wall and Use Launcher on it.
- YOU'RE OUT!
(Not needed to Complete Game)
- Use all the Bullets in the Box (Shoot 'em at the Door)
- find a "surprise" at the bottom of the box.
Submit your codes! Having Escape Library Remake codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape Library Remake players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017