The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Escape of Gray Door
Escape of Gray Door
1. Click on plant, get 1st puzzle piece, go right
2. Open the book rack, get 2nd puzzle piece, go right twice
3. Click on top of the TV, get coin
4. Click on sofa, get 3rd puzzle piece, go right
5. Pick up ashtray and remote, click on the bin and get the scratch card
6. Use the coin on the scratchcard
7. Look under the table you will see a box that needs a code
8. Go left twice, use ashtray to smash glass, pick up a piece of the mirror
9. Look at the box thing where the glass used to be and use the mirror to get
10. Go left twice and enter the code into the box thing under the table
11. Take the battery, view the remote in your inventory, click on the bottom of
the remote and you should see the back bit for the battery. Put the battery
in the remote
12. Click left once, click on the left side of the sofa to reveal a patch thing,
use the mirror to cut the thread
13. Take the last piece of the puzzle
14. Go left once, click on the puzzle in your inventory and put it together
15. The code is NE-yellow, SW-pink, W-blue, NW-orange
16. Click on the clock, click the blue button first and a blue clock hand will
appear, keep clicking until it moves to W.
17. click the pink button and a pink clock hand will appear, keep clicking until
it moves to SW
18. click the yellow button and a yellow clock hand will appear, keep clicking
until it moves to NE
19. Click the orange button into the NW position then click the grey button
20. Go left and use the remote to switch on the telly put the DVD into the player,
a green screen with symbols will appear
21. If you look at the screen it has 12 symbols and the remote has 12 numbers
22. Match the numbers with the symbols on the scratchcard
23. Use the 4 digit code on the door.
Submit your codes! Having Escape of Gray Door codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape of Gray Door players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013