The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Escape of Kitten Narsa
Escape of Kitten Narsa
01. Click the shelf under the strawberry teapot and get the strawberry
02. Go right and notice that the cat platform is missing a stair.
03. Click the right side of the couch so the cat scratches it.
04. Go right and click the top of the bookshelf. Read the lamp light
05. View the panel to the left of the cat door. Press the left red button.
The hairpin was used.
06. Zoom out and have the cat scratch the wall to the right of the door.
07. Right again and have the cat scratch the brown post. Click the right
corner of the rug to zoom in. The cat will scratch here too.
08. Click the lower part of the screen door and see Leo. Leo likes the
smell of coffee.
09. Go right and click the lower left side of the big shelf. Get the coffee
cup. Note the toaster on the shelf as well.
10. Place the coffee cup in the coffeemaker but nothing happens when you
press the button.
11. Click the upper left side of the big shelf and see the bag of bread.
Get the bread.
12. Put the bread in the toaster.
13. Click down to the toybox and get the cat platform from above the box.
14. Go right and put it on the cat platform.
15. Click the very top so the cat scratches.
16. Click the second highest and note the height.
17. Go left and the toast will be done. Note the code 633.
18. Enter this code on the coffeemaker and press the button. View the toybox
and then go back to the coffee. Get the cup of coffee.
19. Go back to the screen door and zoom in again. Place the coffee on the
floor in front and wait for Leo to come.
20. Zoom in on him and he as brought a stone.
21. Take the stone and go to the second level of the platform and drop it
on the left side. You hear a CRASH!
22. Go down and left and click the right side of the potted plant.
Get the cat ID card.
23. Go left (or right) twice and use the ID card on the door panel.
Click it and it opens!
24. You’re out Happy End!
Submit your codes! Having Escape of Kitten Narsa codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape of Kitten Narsa players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017