The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Escape the Room 2
Escape the Room 2
1. go left. click under table. click top left. take KEY
(no need to take the gum).
2. zoom back. take SCRAPS from table. click on notepad to
get PAPER CLIP. click on trash can to get some more SCRAPS.
3. go right twice. use key on box. take SCREWDRIVER. inside box
use screwdriver on bolts. take WRENCH.
3. zoom back. click behind cabinet. take CHISEL and SCRAPS. use
wrench on bols. use wrench on vertical PIPE to get it.
4. zoom back. use chisel on drawer. take KNIFE.
5. zoom back. use paper clip on first drawer of cabinet.
6. go left. turn off the lamp. use knife on electricity wire to
get RED WIRE.
7. use wrench on pipe. use pipe on CLOCK. use wrench on clock to
get BLUE WIRE.
8. turn left. zoom under table. open panel with screwdriver.
put the wires in place.
9. zoom back. turn on computer. click restricted files. for the
password you'll have to arange the scraps (click on one of the
groups in the inventory bar). code is 556842 always. get
password from computer (always 967482351).
10. go back and click on pics file. click on picture 3524 and
note number of ingers up (3).
11. zoom back and go right. click on the right eye of Mona Lisa
and punch the code you got from the computer. open and get
12. use key on front door. take jewlery box and zoom on it. the
first answer is 0. in the second line you have to type the number
on the bottom of the note you found (highlight it inorder to see
it). you get a RING. zoom on it and remember the number.
13. zoom on door. first line is the number of fingers from the pic.
second is the number from the ring. OUT!
Submit your codes! Having Escape the Room 2 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape the Room 2 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014