The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
- Pick up the lettuce, when in close up, tear of a leaf.
- Go left and click the middle one of the three baskets. In close up
click on the corn to turn it around and notice the row of colors on
the back (red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple). Exit screen,
btw you can't pick up the corn.
- Click left again and see the board with a carrot on it. Zoom in and
click the carrot so it will move. Click the picture which is now revealed.
It shows 2 peas and points to the second letter in the word carrot. Back
- Click on the right side of the basket with veggies. Collect the cucumber,
notice that there are three peas, one has the green color from the corn.
- Go left, remove the middle one of the pillows and click on couch. Collect
the onion, notice 3 peas one blue. Back out.
- Click right side of couch. Collect potato, notice one pea color red.
- Go left or right two times, either way till you see the bed again. Notice
the crack above the bed and cover it with the leaf.
- Click the bed near the pillow and move sheets to reveal the paprika. Collect
the paprika and agin notice the 6 peas of which one is orange. Back out.
- Click under the bed. Pick up olive (yes i know it doesn't look like anything
but believe me it's an olive). Notice the 5 peas of which one purple. Back out.
- Click the low basket and collect the garlic. Back out
- Click the highest basket and collect lettuce. Just 1 yellow pea. Back out.
- You now have all the veggies you need, back to the board so go left one time.
And zoom in on the board.
- The colored dots on the board show where the veggies go. Don't be misleaded
by the fact that the words have red letters that spell "tomato". Also the
garlic doesn't go on the board.
- To solve the code: The row shown on the corn is the color order. The number
of peas shows which letter from the word you need to take.
Potato - 1 pea, first letter = p
Onion - 3 peas, third letter = i
Cucumber - 3 peas, third letter = c
Paprika - 6 peas, sixth letter = k
Lettuce - 1 pea, first letter = l
Olive - 5 peas, fifth letter = e
Code is pickle. Back out.
- Go left. Put the garlic in the basket under the window.
- Go left, enter the code in the box on the right side of the door.
Get the lock. Back out.
- Click the door. Put the lock on the door and the tomato is safe from the
evil thingie outside.
Submit your codes! Having Escape Tomato codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Escape Tomato players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014