The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Esklavos Chapter 11
Esklavos Chapter 11
Walkthrough - Solution:
-select Noreina and click on the door
-drag the flute onto the Uro and compose the sleep melody
-click the sun
-drag the flute on the sun and compose the reverse sun melody
(it starts raining)
-select Ungo and click the frog
-select Noreina and click the frog
-select Ungo and click the branch
-select Noreina and drag the flute onto Ungo; compose the jump melody
-before you enter the tower, you should note down the gibberish above
the door; I’m not sure if it’s random or not; in my case it was
“eled num dej”
-click the door
-drag the flute onto the energy beam
-compose the reverse illuminate melody
-watch the scene and note what the Uro says; this one IS aleatory, so
you’re on your own here
-now go out by the door on the left
-select Ungo and take some sap
-come in the tower again
-put sap on the floor and on the wardrobe lock
-have Noreina compose the reverse illuminate song again
-open the wardrobe and take all the stuff minus the papers
-assemble the mirror with the remaining sap
-note down again what Noreina says about the tapestry; for me it was
“dunoh imah ifra”
-now you can assemble all the code you have; what you heard from the
Uro should be placed first (it’s a password or something), then the
part above the door from outside, then part from the tapestry.
-translate all of that stuff in that order with the antique Uro book
-compose it on the machine
-select Ungo and place the sticky mirror on the roof...To be continued
- click Noreia, then sun
- knock door, drag flute to Uroz, and play "sleep"
- click Noreia, drag flute to sun, and play "sun" backwards
- quickly, click the frog while Ungo is active, he jumps up the tree; again
quickly, click the frog while Noreia is active, she writes down a "jump"
- let Ungo go up the branch
- let Noreia play "jump"
- go inside
- click on energy while Noreia is active, she writes down "illuminate"
- drag flute to energy and play "illuminate" backwards
- go out and let Ungo get the green sap on the tree
- go back in and let Ungo put the sap next to machine and put sap on lock
- Noreia plays "illuminate" backwards again
- the Uro cleans his feet at wardrobe, it is now open
- get mirror, liquid, and book
- let Ungo use sap on mirror
- Noreia on machine: type in the code, there are three parts; 1st part is
what the Uro says when he comes down, 2nd part is the inscriptions outside,
3rd part is on the tapestry; after typing in the code, zoom out
- if you typed the code correctly, the energy beam should now disappear
- let Ungo use the mirror on the ceiling and you're done
Submit your codes! Having Esklavos Chapter 11 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Esklavos Chapter 11 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014