The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
* Don't forget to click "English" beforehand!
* Standing at the very back of the church (near the door and facing the cross),
you see two rows of eight pews. Under the pew closest to the door on the
right, find a BLUE STAR.
* The wreath second from the door on the left (if you're facing the big cross)
has a RED STAR in it.
* Under the pew second-closest to the big cross on the left (if you're facing
the cross) find a YELLOW STAR.
* Look in the podium with the cross on it (to the right of the big cross). Find
a BOX. Notice that you need to enter a three-letter code (and those letters
must be D, E, V, I, or L). If you've already found the blue, red, and yellow
stars, clicking the Hint button will tell you how to open the box.
* "The day before Xmas." Which means the code for the box is
* You now have a BLACK STAR.
* Look under the shelf where you got the box. Find a STAR KEY.
* Open up the book under the big cross. No scriptures here, just a story about
a dragon. A colorful story. Remember those colors for later, and also make
note of the diagrams. At the back of the book, there is a different diagram,
this one with a big cross (look familiar?), some rectangles, and a star.
The rectangles are windows, and the cross is the big cross in the church.
* Go to the window indicated by the diagram in the back of the book.
* There's a keyhole. Use the star key on it, and get the GREEN STAR.
* Go up to the big cross again, and turn left. There's a panel in the floor
with a star on it, and places to put the stars you've collected so far.
But what order do you put them in?
* Go back to the book and read Chapter 1. There are two colors mentioned in
this chapter (blue and yellow). There is also a triangle with a white star
at the top. This is a hint about the floor panel. The next chapter has a
hint for the other half of the floor panel puzzle. It mentions the colors
red and green, and has a triangle with a black star at the bottom.
* Go to the floor panel with the stars on it. Using the information you got
from the book, put the stars where they belong. The order they go in is:
* Clockwise from the white star at the top: white, red, blue, black, yellow,
* Flip the switch at the bottom of the puzzle and the panel opens up to
reveal a ladder leading down.
* Go down the ladder and forward once. On the right wall of the hallway is
a picture with four brooms and some numbers. You can click on the brooms,
and they change to an empty candle holder, a bit of string, or a candle
holder with a candle. Remember this for later.
* Go into the basement room. In front of you is a table with a golden box
on it. On this box you see some rectangles, and a green star. You've seen
this before, right? But what are those numbers for? You can change them
for some reason.
* If you turn right from the table, you see a plaque on the wall with four
symbols on it, one of which is a green star (hey, didn't you just see a
green star on that box on the table?). Against the wall the plaque is
on there's another gold box. This one has the same symbols as the plaque,
only the green star is missing. Turning right, you see a bookshelf with a
locked blue box on it.
* Look more closely at the room. There are a lot more items in there,
including brooms, empty candle holders, candle holders with candles, and
bits of string. Hey! Let's count them. (With the bits of string in the
corner, count the circles. Each end of string is circled, with two ends
per string. Meaning the number of strings is half the number of circles.)
* Brooms: 4, Empty Candle Holders: 7, Candle Holders w/Candles: 2,
* Put those numbers into the picture in the hallway.
* It tells you the steamer is on.
* Go back upstairs and take a look at the windows. They've been steamed up,
and now you can see numbers on them. Write down the numbers in the order
they appear on the windows (notice that the window you got the green star
from has no number).
* Go downstairs again to the golden box with the numbers on it.
* Input the numbers from the windows.
* It sould look like this:
* Now take the GREEN STAR TILE.
* Put the green star tile in the other golden box.
* Open the box and take the GOLD KEY.
* Use the gold key to open the blue box on the bookshelf.
* Take the CARD with the snowman on it.
* On the back of the snowman card you see yet another diagram.
* Go back upstairs to the pew indicated. See the message, then click back.
Submit your codes! Having First Love codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other First Love players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017