The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Take a look at the right of the bookcabinet and take blue book, read
it and you can highlight some text on the last left and right pages.
2. Go right and take battery behind box.
3. Go right and take a look at the clock, turn it and put battery in.
4. In the garbage can, discover number 7 and take screwdriver.
5. On table take cola can.
6. Go right and with colacan take poster away, and see (select highlight)
number 3.With screwdriver remove panel to see 5.
7. Go to box and put in number 6372, get key. (2 comes from book)
8. Click with screwdriver on the number 5 and take up colorball.
9. Use key on door to finish with TRUE END
Submit your codes! Having First Room codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other First Room players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017