The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Game Puzzling Escape
Game Puzzling Escape
* open the red book and get the yellow dot in it.
* get the black dot in the trash bin.
* get the magenta dot from the bottom left corner of the desk.
* get the hook thing from the coat hanger.
(the 3rd one.)
* move the blue table to the right by clicking on it and get
the drawer knob.
* click on the dark wood under the coat with the hook.
get the wooden stick.
* get the yellow key under the locked cabinet by using the stick+hook.
* open the lock of the desk with the key and get the tape.
* combine the hook with the stick. and use the tape on them.
* get the silver key with the stick from the flower pot next to the door.
* open the pink cabinet with the key and get the red screwdriver.
* insert the knob on the top drawer of the desk and get the cyan dot.
* use the screwdriver on the panel next to the door.
* put the colored dots on the panel.
* read the book and notice the code:CMYK on the cover of it.
* press the colors in this order and escape.
Submit your codes! Having Game Puzzling Escape codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Game Puzzling Escape players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015