The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Going to Sleep
Going to Sleep
1. zoom on sofa, click between 1st and 2nd cushions - take NET.
2. go to room with blue mattress. zoom on mattress - take PHONE.
3. zoom on table - click under table and take BOX. return, click
on bottom of the lamp, click on colorful cubes.
4. now this is the tricky part: the cubes are infact 3D numbers.
tilt your head to the left and look at the cube sideways. USE
YOUR IMAGINATION; it's hard but doable.
5. use the numbers on the phone. you've got a birthday present at
7. in same room catch 5 spiders usind the net and the ctrl button.
make sure the box is closed.
8. go to hallway (the uppermost room) and take the present. it's a
9. zoom on stairs. that girl who likes lost comes. open box with
spiders infront of her (press box in inventory then press "detail"
under the inventory ber). take KEY.
10. go to basement (the door opposit to fridge).
11. this is the part where it's not a exactly room escape game and it's
more like RPG games. you'll have to do on your own. at first move
around the left of the screen where the spiders are weaker. you'll
go up in levels and strength. your mission is double - you have to
go back with at least one slice of spider meat and with peper sauce.
- for meat: kill spiders. eventually you'll get a steak.
- for sauce: when you're strong enough find your way through the maze untill
you find a red cross on the floor (it's around the bottom left part of the
maze). zoom on cross. fight mouse/fox and get PEPER SAUCE.
- to regain strength you can eat a piece of meat or either go up to sleep
(zoom on white mattress).
- don't worry if you die, you loose a bit of exp points but you wake up
upstairs with all your things.
- when you're strong - you can go up, zoom on cupboards arounb sink and
open the 2nd from the right door and take THE CURSED CANDLE. you will
be able to see more in the basement. i was able to take it when i was on
12. go back up (zoom on stairs at left upper corner).
13. go to kitchen. zoom on cupboard around sink. click to look up (next to
the back button). open cupboard and take COOKING PAN.
14. zoom on fridge. open fridge door and take bowl. open freezer door and
note the iced keys.
15. zoom on stove. put on stove the pan, on it a piece of steak and on it
the sauce. turn on the fire. stop it the moment it turns dark. it might
take a cupple of tries.
16. zoom on stairs. another girl comes and says she's hungry. give her the
cooked steak. take TOILET PAPER.
17. go to door next to t.v. and zoom. knock on the door. give the guy the
toileet paper. knock again and give him bowl - he'll return it with water.
18. go to kitchen. zoom on microwave (you'll have to be below the stove).
put bowl inside.
19. now you'll have to move fast: wait until there are bubbles in bowl and
immediately take it out. go fast to fridge and zoom. open freezer door
and pour VERY FAST the water on keys. take KEYS. if the bubbles dissapears
you have to re-heat the water.
20. zoom on stairs and use keys on first door.
Submit your codes! Having Going to Sleep codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Going to Sleep players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015