The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Here is the correct order:
1. Houses - This builds the first house.
2. Forest - Creates the first trees of the forest, and the house grows.
3. Castle - Creates a castle. The forest grows again, and the demonís
stomping creates a forest island. The house builds a tower.
4. Water - Fills the oceans in. The house builds a road to the forest and
starts bringing lumber. The forest island gets a big tree that flowers.
The castle grows.
5. Tower - The tower is built. The house builds a dock. The tree on the
island turns blue. The demon creates the purple monster.
6. Rock - Rocks are build in the east. The tree on the island gets fruit.
The tower gets a second level. The demon creates the blue monster.
7. Chest - A chest appears next to the rocks. The house creates a boat.
The castle grows. The tower gets a new level. The earth rises up underneath
the chest. Story items happen. The tower gets a third level. The demon
creates the yellow monster.
8. Stairs - Stairs appear next to the rocks. A cabin is created in the woods.
Extra rocks appear. The tower gets a fourth level. The hero begins his quest.
Submit your codes! Having Grow RPG codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Grow RPG players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If youīre an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015