The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Click the snouts of all the seals to wake them up and you're done.
1. Click the tap on the left.
2. When the water stops click at the little black cave to the right
of the tap and you're done.
1. Click on the the bushes at the bottom right of the big tree on the
left. Take the SEED and plant it on the bottom of the tree on the far
right (at the tip of the bottom leaf of the bush in front). If it's
right a plant grows round that tree. If not try again, you can take
as many as you like.
2. Click the trunk of that tree on the left so a branch of the new plant
3. Keep on clicking on the trunk of the second big tree from the left
(not the one in the back). A box with nuts comes down and you're done.
1. Click on the arrow pointing up.
2. Click on every birdhouse from (bottom) left to right and after that
the left one again. A blue bird appears.
3. Click the (bottom) left birdhouse.
4. Click the blue bird to hear the tune.
5. Replay that tune by clicking on the levers. If done wrong click the bird
again before you start over. For the ones who are tonedeaf;
Right, Middle, Left, Right, Middle and you're done.
1. Click every windmill a few times (untill it's full speed). You hear a
sound and see an electrical charge if done right. If all are at max.
speed the hills light up.
2. Click your man and you're done.
1. Click on the tree on the left. A BIG KEY falls down.
2. Take the KEY and use it on the centre of the big manhole (bottom left).
3. Take the KEY again and use it on the little manhole on the right.
A BIG POLE falls out.
4. Take the POLE and use it on the tube.
5. Keep clicking on the tree on the left and you're done.
1. Click on the tap on the left (your man comes out in a bubble) and right
after that you have to clcik the tap again for a second bubble.
2. Click the tap on the right untill it's broken and drops down.
3. Click on the piece that has dropped and you're done.
1. Click on the door.
2. Click on the lamp between the left and middle window.
3. Click on the lamp between the right and middle window.
4. Keep clicking on the two pipes on the top left untill the hatch opens.
5. When the scientist is gone, click on your man and you're done.
Although I didn't manage to write Bold and Italic I tried to copy Prid the
best I could in this walkthrough (just for fun, not to make fun of him!),
so please let me know if you think it was a little bit funny.
Submit your codes! Having Helda codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Helda players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014