The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Hot and Cold
Hot and Cold
1. On white table, click the brown stand. Once zoomed in, click the blue
spot on the left side for the screwdriver handle.
2. Go right. Click between the toolbox and the table leg. Once zoomed,
click again between the board and the table leg. White paper is useless.
However, take note of code and get second piece of screwdriver.
3. Go right twice. Click on the wine rack on the four bottles together.
There is a key in a bubble hidden there.
4. Zoom out and go back to the fireplace. Put key in bubble in the fireplace.
It will melt.
5. Click the off colored panel on the left wall next to the fireplace. It
will open. Enter the code found on the leg of the table (521436). A guage
and a switch are inside. Use the screwdriver to turn the switch. Zoom out
and the fire will be off in the fireplace.
6. Retrieve 2 keys from the fireplace. One that you put in and in the back,
there is another that looks white.
7. Go left and open the toolbox with the yellow key. Retrieve hammer.
8. Zoom out and go right twice. Open the fridge with the green key and
get liquid nitrogen.
9. Use nitrogen on doorknob and hit it with the hammer & you're out!
Submit your codes! Having Hot and Cold codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Hot and Cold players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013