The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Ice Room Escape
Ice Room Escape
1) Plug in the heater and click the left switch.
2) Take the icecube from the right cabinet above couch then stick it
in the heater.
3) Take the key and use it on the left 2 cabinets below the heater
(top and bottom).
4) There should be a circle puzzle and a wooden puzzle. it's pretty easy.
For the circle puzzle just click on all the arm thingys until they can't
move anymore and you should get a key. For the wooden puzzle just click
until all the wooden sticks fall off and get another key.
5) Use the keys on the cabinets underneath the couch. You should get an
iron rod and a welding torch.
6) Use the iron rod to chip away the 4 corners of the ice cube that's
located on the left side cabinet above the couch.
7) Take the ice cube and put it in the heater to get another key.
8) The key opens the bottom right cabinet that's below the heater
9) This should reveal an 8 sided puzzle.
10)For this puzzle just click on the 3 triangles that makes the whole side
light up. Click on the same triangles on each side until the thing opens
up to reveal a key.
11) The key opens the safe which gives you the gas can.
12) Assemble the torch and gas can
13) Melt the key next to the door
14) Get the key and ESCAPE.
Submit your codes! Having Ice Room Escape codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Ice Room Escape players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015