The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
* Click the down arrow, then click the table to zoom in.
* Get the ashtray and the red stick.
* Go down, left, then left again.
* Zoom in on the books.
* Get the green magazine.
* Go down, then left to the desk.
* Zoom on the trashcan.
* Click the ashtray, then click the trashcan to empty the ashes.
* A passcode is revealed that you'll need later.
* Go down then left to stare at a gray wall.
* Zoom in on the clock.
* Click green dot on the right side. Click it again to take the green stick.
* Go left, down, then right. Click on the stairs to walk up them.
* Grab the yellow stick from the steps below.
* Look left and take the cell phone from the floor.
* Go to end of the catwalk.
* Open the top drawer and take the flashlight.
* Click the ashtray in your inventory, then click "About Items".
* The numbers vary each time you play the game.
* Enter the password on the locked box.
* Take the screwdriver and blue stick.
* Go back to the stairs, turn the lights off.
* Look left twice.
* Click the flashlight then click on the blank part of the wall.
* Remember the symbols that appear.
* Go right twice and turn the lights back on.
* Go forward, left, then right twice to go back to the desk where the
trashcan and computer are.
* Zoom in to the computer.
* Take toy car from the chair.
* Click it in your inventory, then click "About .Items".
* Click the image to flip the car over.
* Use screwdriver to open the car up, then take the key.
-=Walkthrough part 2=-
* Now click on the cell phone, then "About Items".
* Click on the left side of the phone to get a memory card.
* Use the memory card on the card reader.
* Turn the computer on.
* Enter the symbols that appeared on the dark wall.
* When the computer processes everything, zoom out and take the memory card back.
* Go down twice then left to the gray wall with the clock and panel.
* From your inventory, click on the magazine, then "About Items".
* Now click the magazine to open it.
* An area of the magazine will be circled.
* Note the text to the left, then click the circled area to open a new window that
loads a webpage.
* Find the corresponding text on the page, and note the letters that were
represented with *** on the magazine.
* This varies from game to game, but two known passwords are "net" and "ike".
* Zoom on the panel and enter the password.
* Use the yellow key from the toy car in the slot.
* Take the car key.
* Go left twice, then zoom in on the lock.
* Insert the colored sticks into the appropriate slots.
* Insert the memory card on the left.
* Click the down arrow two times in a row.
* Use the car key on the car.
* Drive away happy!
Submit your codes! Having Il Destino codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Il Destino players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013