The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Get the wrench from under the right-hand side of couch.
Use it to get the ashtray.
2. Get the thin metal rod from the whiteboard. (It’s the minus sign
on the 14.) Use it to get the picture from under the front edge of
the left-hand couch seat. Place the ashtray where indicated, in front
of the door. (Without the picture, it doesn’t let you do this.)
3. Get the screwdriver from the bottom desk drawer, and use it on the
screw at the right edge of the whiteboard, so it’ll swing away and
reveal the diamond window. (Click the top of the grey box to see the
edge of the board.)
4. Zoom in on the heart window all the way, and click toward the top of
the screen to get the pink box.Click the pink box until you get the
5. The pink key goes with the lock on the back of the brown box. (Click
around the right side to see the back — the top shows the window.) Get
the baseball, and note the arrangement of colors.
6. Zoom in on the window over the brown box. With the ball selected, click
the green orb. Retrieve the ball from the planter by the door, and click
it to get the green key.
7. Use the green key to open the top desk drawer and get the fountain pen
which is actually a lighter. Click the pen until it lights.
8. Zoom out once and click under the drawer to see the button. Click it.
9. Look around the room and note the colors of the windows. Also note how
many lines or pieces make up each outline. Use the colors from the brown
box to figure out which goes where, and enter this code in the grey box.
10. For the code:
yellow heart: 2 | blue diamond: 0
red club: 6 | green spade: 5
11. Get the pack of cigarettes from the grey box. Click it until you get a
purple cigarette. Light it and put it on the ashtray. This triggers the
smoke alarm and opens the door.
12. Before you go out to the hallway, get the note from the desk chair. (The
next step doesn’t work if you haven’t looked at it.)
13. In the hallway, zoom in on the black and red picture. Click above the
ladder-like symbol, in the red bit, to reveal a button.
Zoom in on the door, then click toward the bottom left (the shadow of the
cabinet) to see the key next to the umbrella stand. (You can see where the
key was by clicking toward the upper left in the door view.)
14. Use the key on the lock and you’re out.
Submit your codes! Having K-Sensor codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other KSensor players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017