The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Locked Forever 5
Locked Forever 5
1) Collect the key in the little bowl on the table.
2) Click the DVD player under the table to eject it for another key.
Click at the right hand end as you look at it.
3) Go right.
4) Click the poster twice to unfurl it.
5) Zoom in on the poster and take a note of the colours of the groups
of people in the foreground.
6) Go right.
7) Move the chair and pick up the green key. Click the left side of
the desk to pull out the bin which has a key in it.
8) Collect the hammer from the middle cupboard.
9) Use the green key to open the wardrobe and collect another yellow key.
10) Turn the colours on the box to match the code on the poster, this
will turn the PC on.
11) Count the number of black lines in each column on the PC.
12) Go Right
13) Open the drawer to get the knife.
14) Use the knife to open one of the hanging cupboard to get another key.
15) use the hammer on the fifth floor tile from the safe to smash it and
then use the knife to get another key.
16) Enter the code into the safe. It's the number of black lines from the
PC. You'll get another key.
17) Go left
18) Use the knife to chop off the ariel.
19) Use the ariel between the cupboards and the wardrobe for another key.
20) Go right, use the ariel again behind the sink cupboard.
21) Open the oven for the final key.
22) Click on the door and you're out!
Submit your codes! Having Locked Forever 5 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Locked Forever 5 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015