The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Magic Door Escape
Magic Door Escape
* In first scene click between curtain and back table leg to get the
* Zoom out but then click the vase of flowers and get the green square.
* Turn right and click the curtain right on the top of where the flowers
are and get the red square.
* Turn right again and click top left of large unit to get blue square
* Turn right again to view with the white screen and click under the chair.
* Then, in close up view click left gap in cushion to get a key. Zoom out
and then click the top of the grey bin thing and look to the left to find
the purple square.
* Note the numbers on top of all the curtain poles.
* code is 54236.
* Now, with the key, unlock the greay box by the door.
* Place all the coloured squares into the right places. They only fit one way.
* Then, using the number code click the boxes on the front of each coloured
square and find the 5, 4, 2, 3, 6.
* Then push open and you are out!
Submit your codes! Having Magic Door Escape codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Magic Door Escape players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015