The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
* Pick up the magnifying glass
* Click on the line of dots (ants) with the magnifying glass (Give the
magnifying glass to the dots on the ground.
* Pick up the screwdriver from the ants.
* Go to the third screen. Use the screwdriver on the postbox.
* Pick up the paper and the screw.
* In your inventory, click on the paper, then the “?” bar. Click on the
magnifying glass, then the description. A sequence of faces appear.
Memorise the faces.
* Go to the second screen, click on the grey block (the safe). You will see
three angry faces. Click on the respective faces until you see the sequence
you memorised (Happy Angry Sad).
* Exit the zoom-in, and click the safe to show a bottle.
* Pick up the bottle.
* Go to the last screen, fill up the bottle by clicking three times on the
river with the bottle highlighted (No more, no less! The bottle should be
more than half full but not completely full. If you overshoot, don’t worry,
clicking the river again will empty the bottle)
* Go to the first screen, give the bottle to the weighing scale. It should
balance, and upon clicking the scale again, a hidden door with a key is seen.
* Take the key
* Go the the third screen, give the key to the garage door. A bunny with a tractor
emerges. Click on it and it drops a wheel.
* Pick up the wheel, give it to the tractor.
* Give the screw to the tractor.
* Give the screwdriver to the screw.
* Pick up the bunny
* Go to the second screen, give the bunny to the pile of rocks.
* Pick up the electronic junk.
* Go to the third screen. Give the junk to the sun with the welding iron.
* Pick up the mine detector.
* Give the detector to the monkey in the fourth screen.
* Pick up the monkey
* Go to the first screen, give the monkey to the tree
* AND YOU’RE OUT!
Submit your codes! Having Monkey Climbs codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Monkey Climbs players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013