The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Monkey Room Escape
Monkey Room Escape
1. Go right once. Click on bed. Get cloth on bed.
2. Go right again. Click behind the double chairs to find the allen wrench.
While there, click the lower right corner of the screen to get the monkey
coin, it is not really visible.
3. Go right again. Click on the top left of the cabinet to find the crowbar.
Click between the washer-dryer to get the detergent. Click on the sink,
then click on the top of the faucet to get another coin. Use the detergent
on the cloth.
4. Go left once. Click on window. Use cloth on smudge on left pane to show an
arrow. On bottom of window below arrow get + sign.
5. Go left twice (back to the starting room.) Click on the left side of the
tallest cabinet. Put allen wrench in hole. Click wrench so that it points
down. Back away from cabinet. Click on square hole in cabinet to get the
6. Go right once showing the cabinet with the 5 3 2 4 marking. Click on the
right edge of this cabinet and you should see two ottomans on the floor.
Click under the left one. Use the crowbar on the floorboard under it to
get the X sign.
7. Go back to cabinet with 5 3 2 4 marking. Place the +, X and = signs in the
appropriate holes , then press the white button (it should turn red)
8. Click on the right edge of this cabinet to see the ottomans again. Click on
the big opening now seen in the cabinet to see through to the starting room.
Get the coin on the lower left. Notice this coin marking is -50.
9. Notice that the arrangement of the furniture looks like 3 numbers (187) The
last coin you got is a hint.
Door code is 187 - 50 = 137
10. Use the door code on the door and you’re out with a perfect ending.
Submit your codes! Having Monkey Room Escape codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Monkey Room Escape players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017