The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
* Turn left to see a desk.
* Open the top drawer of the desk to find a note. Orange = 1 Kp.
* Open the bottom drawer of the desk to find a blue puzzle box.
* Click on the box.
* You need to push the buttons in sequence so that they are all down
and the red button turns blue. The sequence:
Bottom row - left
Top row - right
Middle row - 2nd button from the left
Bottom - 2nd button from the left
Middle row - left
* The button should now be blue. Click on it to open the box and get
* Now click on the drawer handle to pull the drawer all the way out.
* Take the note that is revealed with the code 563.
* Back up and turn left twice to see the tree sculpture.
* Click on the top "leaf", it is an object (looks like a spade handle).
* Count the colored balls on the structure. There are:
6 orange balls
9 blue balls
8 red balls
* Click on the top of the left front table post to receive a screwdriver.
* Click on the note on the bottom shelf of the table.
* Apparently blue = 3 Kp.
* Click on the green box on the lower shelf and use the code from the note,
5 6 3. Open the box and take the pencil.
* Click on the mysterious wall panel for a close up.
* Now click on the "563" note in your inventory and click "about item"
to pull it up to the main screen.
* Click on the lower right corner of the note to turn it over.
* You will notice a bar code, an arrow, and a dot.
* Click on the mysterious "item" in your inventory and click on the dot.
* The item should place itself on the note like a ruler.
* Now click on the pencil in your inventory and click on the dot.
* The pencil should then draw some lines.
* Click on the scissors in your inventory and click on the newly drawn lines.
* The scissors should cut out the bar code.
* Close the bar code so that it is back in your inventory.
* Now place it in the slot labeled "In".
* Take the blue tape, back up, and turn right.
* Use the screwdriver on the panel to remove the cover.
* Once the cover is off and leaning against the wall click on it to turn it
over. Click on the note revealed. It's nice to know that red = 3.25 Kp.
* Click on the panel for a close up.
* The object is to light up all three lights on the panel.
* Each wire runs a certain amount of Kp through the system, the total of
which is 31 Kp.
* Each wire's Kp value is:
Blue - 8 Kp
Light Blue - 1 Kp
Green - 2 Kp
Yellow - 16 Kp
Orange - 4 Kp
* To light each button you need to figure out the amount of Kp you want
* Each note gave you a Kp amount for a color.
* Multiply that amount by the number of colored balls on the sculpture to get
* The settings are:
Orange - 6 Kp (1 x 6)
Blue - 27 Kp (3 x 9)
Red - 26 Kp (3.25 x 8)
* The trick is to cut the right wires so that the display matches the number
needed to light up that color, using the scissors.
* Once you cut the wires for one colored light patch them up with the blue
electrical tape before you do the next light.
* To light up each color:
Orange - cut the blue, light blue, and yellow wires
Blue - cut the orange wire
Red - cut the orange and light blue wires
* Once all three lights are lit (from left to right) the panel will open.
* Take the white tape.
* Back up and go to the door.
* Put the white tape on the place where the door handle should be.
* Place the "item" from your inventory on the white tape.
* You have now created a door handle.
* The door opens and you are out!
Submit your codes! Having Purism codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Purism players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017