The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Look at the left in bushes to see box. Behind box is a hook take it.
2. Look at left side of tower, take shaft.
3. Highlight shaft and combine it with the hook.
4. Right side of tower, solve riddle, look up and try to take shovel
5. Down, take shovel.
6. Right bushes, use shovel on ground. Get "hammer".Change hook for
hammer on shaft.
7. Left side of tower, look up and use hammer.
Pick up key when you're down.
8. Use key on box to get bell, solve riddle.
9. Highlight bell to get second key.
10. Use bell on tower and when a "cord" comes out, go up, but not all
the way. 2times up, look at the right and hammer crack. Key is
fallen down. Collect it near the hole.
11. Now up in the castle, use second key on the cabinet to get scissors.
12. Right. Talk to the beautifull blonde and cut her hair.
13. Go to yellow box -code 7288- get drill. Pull underside of box to
reveil a screw.
14. Go back and look above box to get a electric cord with the HOOK.
15. Connect cord next to girl.
16. Go left of cabinet to get drill with hook.
17. Highlight drillmachine and ad the drill.
18. Connect drillmachine with cord at the window.
19. Go to yellow box, get second screw.
20. Remove box. Open secret hole with third key and get book.
21. Get hookfrom shaft and put it at the window, connect the hair and
jump for the
Submit your codes! Having Rapunzel Escape codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Rapunzel Escape players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013