The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Sam and Max - Chariot of the Dogs
Sam and Max - Chariot of the Dogs
A bare bones spoiler free walkthrough by WWRD
The Basics: I.E. Lessons in DUH!!!!
Click on where you want to go. Click on stuff you want to pick up.
Click on the box in the bottom left corner to view and use your stuff.
Alright, the patronizing is over, let’s get to the walkthrough!
001. Click on Bosco’s counter.
002. Click on the toy Moai head
003. Click on the counter again.
004. Use the Moai head on the X-ray. (It looks like a microwave)
005. Use the x-ray results on the white screen that is shown over Bosco’s
006. Click on the counter again.
007. Click on the keypad.
008. Click on the counter again.
009. Go in the bathroom.
010. Open the stall.
011. Click on the bottle standing on the box.
012. Get your gun from your inventory, and shoot the barrel of baking soda
next to the sink.
013. Use the bottle on the barrel.
014. Click on the central device.
(That thing that looks like a bunch of monitors behind the chair)
015. “50 System settings.”
017. “70 Terminate”
018. Click on the time machine/elevator.
019. Click on the Bosco’s time card.
020. Grab the chemical sampler under the baby needs sign next to the baby-maker.
021. Enter the bathroom.
022. Click on the wine bottle.
023. Exit the bathroom.
024. Get the carbon dater under the gun rack.
025. Use the carbon dater on yourself, Max, and woman behind the counter.
025. “So long.”
026. “This conversation is over!”
027. Take all the timecards from your inventory and use them on the time machine.
028. Click on the time machine.
029. Click on the time machine.
030. Click on the Oval Office time card.
031. Use the carbon dater on Super ball.
032. Use the timecard on the time machine.
033. Click on the time machine.
034. Click on the Sam and Max Freelance Police timecard.
(the one you got from Super ball.)
035. Grab the Boxing Betty remote on Max’s desk.
036. Use the cork on the homemade volcano next to Super ball.
037. Click on the time machine.
038. Click on the Sam and Max Universal Police timecard.
039. Grab the obituary from the board next to the closet.
040. Click on the poster on the board.
(It will have a picture of Stinky on it, and Sam will mention ‘Bitumen 14.’)
041. Click on the time machine.
042. Click on Stinky’s timecard.
043. Use the chemical sampler on the molasses tar cake.
(It’s the blue thing on the counter, next to the cash register.)
044. Grab the screwdriver next to the jukebox.
045. Use the screwdriver on the letter display.
(To the right of the jukebox.)
046. Click on the time machine.
047. Head back to the Oval Office.
048. Use the Tar cake sample on Super ball.
049. “Bitumen 14.”
050. Use the President’s letter on Super ball.
051. Use the chemical sampler on the envelope on the desk.
052. Click on the time machine.
053. Head back to Stinky’s.
054. Use the Patent paper on Stinky.
055. Use the portable A. I. on young Sam.
056. Click on the time machine.
057. Head back to Bosco’s.
058. Use the President’s sample on the open sample above the baby maker.
059. Click on the time machine.
060. Click on the home button.
061. Click on the exit.
062. Get the timecard to the bottom left of the central device.
063. Click on the time machine.
064. Head back to the Oval Office.
065. Click on the calendar.
066. Click on the ‘Today’ post-it, and place it on the sixth.
067. Talk to Super ball.
068. “Is today your birthday?”
069. Quickly click on the time machine.
070. Use the timecard from your inventory on the time machine.
071. Click on the time machine.
072. Click on the Embarrassing Idol time card.
073. “We came for that contract.”
074. “Let’s get out of here.”
075. Click on Past Sam.
076. “You need a time traveling phone booth.”
077. “Ask Agent Super ball in the future.”
078. Click on Past Sam.
079. “You need a screwdriver.”
080. “We’ve got one.”
081. Use the recording contract on the captain.
082. Head into the other room.
083. Use the obit on the old guy.
084. Click on the printer.
085. Click on the printer.
086. Go back the way you came.
087. Click on the central computer.
088. “60 Print time card.”
089. “70 Terminate.”
090. Use the blank timecard on the time machine.
091. Click on the time machine.
092. Click on the blank timecard.
093. Use the egg on Featherly.
094. Click on the time machine.
095. Click on Home.
096. Head into the other room.
097. Use Featherly on the old guy.
098. Head over to the machine near Bosco.
099. Click the ‘extend bridge’ button.
100. Run back to the other machine and push the suck button.
101. Use the tar cake sample on the time controls.
(the gears next to the suck button.)
102. Double click on Bosco to make Sam run to him.
Submit your codes! Having Sam and Max - Chariot of the Dogs codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Sam and Max Chariot of the Dogs players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014