The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
- Press the Ready button after read the description.
- Turn left twice until you see a triangular statue, then go forward.
- Click the inner triangle. The statue will open and reveal an orb
and a pattern inside. Pick up the orb.
- Take note of the pattern and what parts are and aren't filled in.
- Return to the courtyard and turn left. Move forward in front of
the square statue.
- Input the same pattern you saw in the triangle onto the square by
clicking on the little squares to make them change color. Once you
have the correct pattern the square will open.
- Collect another sphere and the mallet from inside the square.
- Return to the courtyard.
- Turn left twice until you see a sphere statue. Approach it and use
the mallet on the inner circle and it will fall in. Retrieve the last
- Return to the courtyard and turn right once until you face the building.
- Place the three spheres in the three holes of the wall. Two slots have
two lines coming out of them, and one has three lines coming out of it.
- Place the two spheres with right angles on them in the two slots with two
lines coming out of them. Place the sphere with the straight line on it
in the other slot.
- Turn the spheres until the lines on them connect with the lines by the
slots. Now turn the inner and outer rings so there becomes a line between
the two circles outside the grid. When you think you've got it, push the
button on the right. The doors will open if you are correct. Keep trying
- Once the doors are open go inside. You'll be faced with a little mini-map.
- Go to the office 1. Click and drag the plant to the right in order to gain
access to the mirror. Look in it and you can note your eye and hair color.
I'm not sure, but I think the clone you will make later needs the same eye
and hair color to reach 100%, but then again I'm not sure.
- Open the drawer and read the memo. You'll need the date later so take notes.
You can also browse the alien data on the computer if you wish. Animal data
has an error and human data is locked.
- Go to the store room and retrieve the purple VR gem, a blue data crystal,
and a power capsule. Read the memo and take note of the last two dates.
- Go to the office 2. Take the yellow VR gem off the shelf to the left. Check
the computer and record the numbers for the canteen, the park, and the sphere
- Go to the temporal lab. Use the canteen location you recorded and put it
into the bar above. Then place the last date you recorded from the log you
found in the store room. Please note that you place in the numbers as you
found them, no extra zeros required.
- Activate the machine. You should see a piece of a room with a sink. Open
the cabinet under it and grab the key. Reset the machine.
- Now place in the sphere statue location and the second date from the list
in the storage room. Activate the machine and you should see the statue and
a toolbox. Open the toolbox and claim the fuse. Reset the machine.
- Place in the location of the park and the date from the pad you found in the
drawer in office 1. Activate the machine. There will be a tree and at its
base, there will be a scrap of paper. Pick it up. Reset the machine if you want.
- Go back to the storage room and use the key on the toolbox. Retrieve the spare
- Go to the office 1. In the computer terminal select 'human data'. You will be
prompted to input a code. Click the paper scrap you found by the tree in your
inventory. It will show up in the upper left corner. Put in the number you see
and press the button to open the file. Click the piece of paper to make it vanish.
- Place your crystal square on the screen and wait for the information to download.
When it does, pick up the crystal again.
- Go to the Soul Energy Generator room. Activate the machine. You'll see the lasers
firing and eventually a ball of energy will appear. Open the slot in the bottom
of the machine with a button and place in the power core. Close the slot and tell
the machine to send the energy to it.
- Go to the clone room. Place the crystal square on the computer terminal. It will
ask you eye color and hair color. I believe in order to achieve 100%, the clone
must have the same features as you do, which you check by using the mirror in
the office 1. Input the data.
- Zoom back out to view the whole chamber. Open the slot at the bottom of the machine
and place the power core. Activate the machine. After a while you will see a clone
floating in the water.
- Activate the machine again and the energy from your core will enter the clone.
Wait a while and your clone will be awake and ready to receive orders. First,
though, open the slot and take back your power core.
- Go back to the SE Generator. Click on the panel on the right side of the machine.
Remove the blown fuse and add your new one. Rearrange the fuses so both power
outputs = 70.
- Place the power core back in the machine and activate it once again. Put the energy
in the core, remove the core, return to the clone room, place the core in the machine,
activate the machine, wait, remove the core, and return again to the SE Generator.
- Click the broken laser to remove it. Replace it with your spare. Fill up the power
core again and give the energy to the clone once more.
- Now that that's over, tell your clone to go to the VR chamber and follow after. Tell
her to sit. After that lower the machine's visor and place in the purple gem.
Activate the machine.
- (Optional) Doing this will net you an extra 5% soul. Soul is displayed on the panel
in the VR room. When the clone is in the machine and learning, there will be a timer.
Frantically look around the whole map, even outside and by the statues to find a
glowing symbol. When you do, return to the VR chamber and give it to the girl.
You have until the clock finishes to do this.
- After she finishes the first VR training, insert the yellow gem and repeat the process.
Again, explore the map to find another floating symbol. Give it to the girl for another
5% soul bonus.
- Once she is finished, tell her to go to the Prism Lab. Follow her, open the door, tell
her to get in, close the door. Before activating, note the observation room. Now,
activate the machine. There will be another glowing symbol somewhere on the map. Find
it, return to the observation room, and give it to her for that last bit of soul. When
the timer finishes, return to the VR room. It will tell you her current soul level. If
it's at 90%, congrats, when you talk to her outside, you will have a perfect ending.
If not, try again.
- Go outside and face the triangle statue. You'll see the clone. Talk to her and tell her
she's ready. If you got perfect soul, you will receive the 'cute end'. Otherwise the
game is over and you've beaten it. Congratulations.
Submit your codes! Having Soul Core codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Soul Core players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014