The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Move Butterflies.
Baby bird will fall out nest, mom bird will pick up baby bird and put
it back into the nest.
2. Pick up feathers left by Baby bird
Mom bird will pick Sam up and put him in the nest.
3. Pick up stick –left side of nest
4. Use stick on rock.
Rock will fall down, making Sam a bridge.
5. Once the crocodiles are up, jump on their backs to get to the other side.
(When you can see their backs)
6. Pick up rock.
7. Throw the rock at the bear.
8. Click on the tree
1. Pick up rock- by butterflies
2. Pick up vine
Sam has now made a grappling hook
3. Use grappling hook on the 1st tree
Sam will climb up tree.
4. Click on 2nd tree
5. Click on 3rd tree
6. Pick up Flint
7. Light wood- looks like a nest
Bear will come and chase Sam into the cave
8. Light 2nd wood pile
The fire will go out and Sam will run further into the cave
9. Light 3rd (BIG) pile of wood.
Bear won’t be scared
10. Move the rock at the top right of cave.
The wind will blow and make the fire bigger, bear will catch alight and try to
run away but dies at the entrance of cave.
1. Pick up rock
2. Pick up stick
3. Get the sinew from the dead deer.
Sam has now made arrows
4. Pick up stick- left side of waterfall
5. Use stick on the waterfall’s rocks
Sam has made a little stream. Deer will go to drink from the pool of water at the
bottom of the stream.
6. Use arrow on deer.
Deer will die.
7. Click on deer to cook it.
Wolves will be attracted by the smell and come to Sam.
8. Click on deer to give the wolves a piece of the cooked deer.
The wolves will become your friend and ward off the saber tooth tiger.
1. Light wood
2. Click on the dead deer inside the cave.
Sam will put the deer onto the fire, the smell from the cooking deer will attract
3. Click on the flower at the top of the hill.
4. Put the flower into the cylinder (vase) on top of the 1st stone table.
5. Pick up the chalk- next to the fire on the left side.
6. Use chalk on the stone wall inside the cave.
Sam will have done some beautiful art on the wall.
7. Click on lady to get your reward for all your hard work.
1. Pick up sticks
2. Pick up curved stick
3. Get the sinew- from dead deer.
Sam will have made a bow. (Spelling)
4. Get the feathers from the nest.
Sam made arrows.
5. Pick up leaves
6. Walk to the top of the little hill next to the mammoth.
7. Shoot the mammoth.
8. Before the mammoth returns click on the pit to put the leaves onto the pit, then
quickly click on the ground on the other side of the pit to jump over it so the
mammoth does not squash you.
Stolen Family level:
1. Get the stone
2. Throw stone at rabbit.
The 2 guys will go down to the rabbit. Sam will move across.
3. Click on the fire to get a piece of it.
4. Light the arrows with the piece of fire.
5. Click on the rock at the top of the hill.
The rock will fall down and release the saber tooth tiger, which will eat 4 guys.
6. Click on the beehive-in the tree
The beehive will fall down onto the guys making them run into the pond with the crocs.
7. Get Sam’s wolf buddy out of the cage
The wolf bit the guy with the fire. The (HUGE) pot will fall onto the guy and crush him.
8. Get the piece of fire from the crushed guy.
9. Put the piece of fire onto the wooden fort.
The wooden fort will ignite, which will make the guy inside of it catch alight, he
will run to the pond with the crocs and get eaten up.
Submit your codes! Having StoneAge Sam codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other StoneAge Sam players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014