The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
- Get the PAPER under the table (behind far leg).
- Get the PENCIL into the air conditioned.
- Get the SCREWDRIVER under the chair.
- Put the paper over the table (left-botton corner,
into scratch - not zoon it).
- Use the pencil into the paper and note the code (4937).
- Use the code into the closet lock and get the ACID (HCl).
- Use the acid in the box and get the 1st key.
- Use the screwdriver into the white panel between the door
and bin and get the 2nd key.
- Use the keys in the panel at wall and get the HAMMER.
- Use the hammer on door's lock.
Submit your codes! Having Storage Escape codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Storage Escape players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015