The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
The Fog Fall
The Fog Fall
1. From starting position, turn left bathroom, take toothpaste from the
left closet and toxic thing right closet. Now you will see a bag (first
aid bag actually) behind the bath tub, click and get the sticking plaster.
2. Starting position, newspaper on ground at right click it note the
number 76 first.
3. Go right, storage room, on the left middle shelf click the box get
sprocket, middle top shelf click the box get the wrench and go back to
4. go upstairs, turn left, see a door covered with bricks and some colorful
cords on its left side, click cords then click cords again you will see
matches get them
5. go back turn left in the room click the basket and get the tape, plug to
the machine at the right wall go back, right door from the corridor click
waste basket and get the key. Go back to the corridor with brick door
(wall whatever) go back
6. Downstairs, go forward, click the left door -kitchen- use wrench on gas
tube and matches after the metal thing above gets red and kinda shatters,
click the gas tube again to turn it off and get the shattered metal.
7. go back, enter the door you are facing, click the key and the drawer
get the chain. go back to starting position.
8. Go downstairs a room with a bicycle, under the big wheel on left you will
see an empty spot put sprocket there and the chain to bicycle, a little
animation and there you go with electricity.
9. Go upstairs to starting position, click ahead to the hall where kitchen
and the room (you got chain from) stays. See a drawer on the left wall goo
use tooth paste first and toxic lotion second on the closet, kind a chemical
reaction and tata here it opens, click and get the small key.
Go back to the starting position.
10. So far you must have small key, sticking plaster and metal thing on your
inventory, ok go upstairs, first click to right wall where you will see a
number written. 2285 write it down go back. Turn left, turn right (or click
whatever)use small key on the desks drawer get console get back from the room
facing to brick door,
11. Take left, if you want you can click the machine with the tape and listen
the recording. Useless though. There are 3 drawings on the wall click on them,
the one on le left you will see where you have to put the console device. Put
your device on the console just above the basket with red light on it.
12. Click on the device requires a code and yes it is the code written on the
wall enter 2285 and there you go you have the periscope. Click and look at it,
it is not the view thats important but the number written on left side note it.
13. Go back, go back now facing the stairs click left to the room with the
radiation suit. Ok. there is a numberic pd on the door click on it so what
can be the password. Right, First 76 (from the newspaper) and 19 (from the
periscope) now enter 7619 and press "e" door opens
14. Click the suit, then click the helmet (gas mask) says mask is thorn.
No problem you have sticking plaster, click on it and to the mask now get
the mask too.
15. You are ready to go out, go back facing the stairs go forward click the
door handle it opens go forward, use piece of metal on the control at the
right of the door click the door opens go forward 2 times and you are out.
Submit your codes! Having The Fog Fall codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other The Fog Fall players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013