The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
The Glean of Glob
The Glean of Glob
* Strap yourself in, it's going to get strange.
* You will be going back and forth a lot in this game.
* The little stick figures will hold up arrow signs to indicate when you can move.
* There's a little stick figure on the right, waving a sign with an arrow.
* Click on the arrow to go right.
* You are now in a plain littered with boxes and bombs.
* Notice the box that has a small tear in the lower corner.
* Click on that box to release the little...things.
* If you click on the things you will notice that makes them jump.
* Eventually some of them will sprout red balloons.
* Notice (and this is important) that when you click on the balloons they will drop
down to the little guys holding them.
* Eventually when some of the little guys move far enough to the right, the stick
figure will raise an arrow allowing you to go that way.
* Wait until a large mass of little grey guys are moving to the right, then
click the arrow.
* There is a slab there. Click on it and it will fall down across the black area.
* Some of the little guys will start to move towards the bridge.
* Also notice one of the heads will open its mouth and bird-like things will fly out.
* This bit takes a little patience: you want to get the guys with the red balloons
across the bridge.
* Click back and forth between the bridge and the previous scene (with the boxes)
until you get a guy with a red balloon heading to the right.
* Keep up with him and keep clicking that balloon, keeping it close to the ground.
* When he moves to the edge of the box scene click on the arrow to move to the bridge
scene, and keep clicking that balloon.
* If the balloon is flying free the birds will cut the string.
* Once the little guy with a balloon reaches the right of the screen, the next stick
man will hold up an arrow sign. Click on it.
* You are now in a scene with six stick men (two holding papers) and a pile of
something covered in a sheet. When the little guy with the balloon makes it to this
scene the balloon will attach itself to the corner of the sheet.
* You need to go back and escort three more little guys with balloons across the
bridge (keeping the balloons down so the birds don't get them) and into this
scene so that there are four balloons, one on each corner of the sheet.
* Once all four balloons are in place they will fly away with the sheet.
* The sheet will lift up, revealing a pile of hay. Now something that looks like a
ball with an eye will go shooting across the screen. Go back to the box scene and
the ball will have landed, setting everything on fire.
* You can move the ball by clicking on it and dragging. Click and drag it to the right,
across the bridge, to the scene with the pile of hay.
* Once you are at the hay, drag the ball to the hay to set it on fire.
* Moving the ball is tricky, but you will get there eventually.
* When the hay burns down it will reveal a black hole in the ground.
* Four things that look like t-shirts will come flying out.
* Here's another tricky bit. The four stick men who are not holding signs will jump
when you click on them. Click on them when a t-shirt is hovering over them and
they will transform into something that looks like a sawhorse (with the t-shirt
acting as a head). When all four are converted, they will begin to walk to the
* Follow them.
* Work quickly, because they will start to break apart if all four aren't done quickly.
* The animated saw horses will go back to the box scene, which is still on fire.
* The t-shirts will separate from the stick men and pick up one of the bombs.
* They will then proceed to fly to the right. Follow them.
* When you get to the scene where the hay was, they will keep going to the right.
* Eventually the stick man will raise the arrow, and you can follow them to the last
* You are now in a scene with a giant head laying on the ground.
* The object is to click on the bomb when it is hovering directly over the head's
mouth, so that the bomb falls into the mouth.
* If you miss, the t-shirts will pick it up again and continue to fly around.
* Once the bomb falls into the giant head's mouth the head will swallow the bomb,
and you can enjoy the end animation.
* The end?
Submit your codes! Having The Glean of Glob codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other The Glean of Glob players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017