The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Click on the bin collect purple bricks zoom out click on top of shelf
and collect remote control zoom out and go left
2. Click on bike, click on middle of bike and collect memory chip zoom out
Click right side of bike x2 and collect key zoom out and go left
3. Click on top of garage door collect key zoom out go left
Click book x4 and collect morse code zoom out
4. Click under table and collect bracket, crow bar, and Brass hook zoom
out go left
5. Click on white board collect red chip zoom out go left and go up
collect other morse code paper using crow bar go down go right x2
Click on box insert the key go down x2
6. Click on box on the wall x3
use the morse below to spell open:
O - r r r
p - b r r b
e - b
n - r b
7. click on blue door
select remote control and select information, click on bottom left to
flip over and insert the yellow and red chips into the holes click close.
Click door when small button is grey collect chip 8. click on door to close
click large button to change colour of small button and click door again
collect binoculars repeat steps to change small button colour to yellow
and click door and collect mirror
9. Go back into information on the remote control and insert the blue chip,
repeat steps above to collect the motorbike lamp.
10. Click down, click right, click hole to right of garage door and insert
brass hook, then hang mirror go right
11. Click on motorbike, click on the seat use key and collect spanner click
12. Click on motorbike, click left, click up, install the bracket and motorbike
lamp, go up insert key into motorbike and the lamp with turn on, go down and
13. Click on the bottom left of the window in the back of the garage you will
see a rectangle, use the binoculars to see it, write down the numbers, click
out, click down, click left, click top of motorcycle and using the code you
have written down, select from left to right the coloured button that
corresponds to the digit, i.e. first button is 1, button 6 is on the handle
bar to the right, click right, and click on the lock x2 and collect purple
chip, go back to the blue door and you guessed it use the cip in the remote
control, remove the grey chip first
14. Now use the purple blocks using morse to input the following, press the blue
button after you have entered each of the block sequences
h . . . .
l . - . .
p . - - .
click the yellow button and collect key
15. go back to the motorbike and replace the key with the new one and start
the bike with button six...The End!
Submit your codes! Having White Chamber codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other White Chamber players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017