The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
System: Windows 98J
Maker: Pass Guard
Concise Guide to Yatsugaike -Yatsugaike kitan- (Version 1.0)
By Donny "Gamera" Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Current Update: Thursday, 28 December 2000
Previous Update: Wednesday, 27 December 2000
Created: Friday, 21 December 2000
II. CONCISE GUIDE
Be advised that I send the newest version of this
file to only two Websites:
If you downloaded or read this file at other
Websites, the SysOps of the other Websites probably
leeched it from one of the above Websites, albeit this
file is public domain material.
II. CONCISE GUIDE
11. Go to park. (Go to 21-23.)
12. Go home. (Go to 31. Ending.)
21. Investigate carelessly. (Go to 41-42. H event.)
22. Investigate carefully. (Go to 51-52. H event.)
23. Don't investigate. Go home. (Go to 31. Ending.)
31. NORMAL ending 1.
41. Help Aihara Yuki. (Go to 61-62.)
42. Don't help Aihara Yuki. Go home. (Go to 31. Ending.)
51. Help Aihara Yuki. (Go to 61-62.)
52. Don't help Aihara Yuki. Go home. (Go to 31. Ending.)
Note: When Gunji (protagonist) chooses 22 instead of
21, he finds Aihara Yuki's bag.
61. Attack Akiyama Youko and Shinya. (Go to 71-72. H event.)
62. Abort. (Go to 81. Ending.)
71. Attack Shinya. (Go to 91. Ending.)
72. Insult Shinya. (Go to 101-102.)
81. BAD ending 1.
91. BAD ending 2.
101. Regret. (Go to 111-112.)
102. Stalk again. (Go to 121-122.)
111. Regret more. (Go to 131. Ending.)
112. Stalk again. (Go to 121-122.)
121. Enter toilet. (Go to 141. H event and ending.)
122. Wait for Mizuno Reiko. (Go to 151-152. H event.)
131. BAD ending 3.
141. OK ending 1.
151. Agree with courtesans. (Go to 161-162.)
152. Disagree with courtesans. (Go to 171. Ending.)
161. Attempt to ambush Sawamura Chiharu. (Go to 181. Ending.)
162. Attempt to attack Sawamura Chiharu. (Go to 191-192. H event.)
171. BAD ending 4.
181. BAD ending 5.
191. Mouth first. (Go to 201. H event and ending.)
192. Clothes first. (Go to 211. H event and ending.)
201. BAD ending 6.
211. OK ending 2.
Note: After this ending, in the title screen, the
main menu has a new option: Extra Mode.
In Extra Mode, the player can admire the BGM (nine
tracks) and CG (four heroines).
IMO, both "OK" endings are too morbid to be described
as "good" endings.
221. Drink and drive. (Go to 231. Ending.)
222. Don't drink and drive. (Go to 241. Ending.)
231. BAD ending.
241. GOOD ending.
Submit your codes! Having Yatsugaike codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Yatsugaike players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014