The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
A Dralien Day
A Dralien Day
* Click on the egg until it falls off the ledge.
* Click on the upper left contraption x4 and the bottom right x1.
* Click on the wheel at the bottom x2 to move the cannon.
* Click on the pile of cannonballs to load the cannon, then click on the
lever top right.
* The gremlin in the hole runs away and you can move Dralien on
* Find and click on the four cogs hidden around the scene.
* Click on the small lever underneath the flower, then click on the broken
bridge underneath the small lever.
* Click on the flower.
* When the blowfly lands on the flower nectar, click on Dralien and he'll
jump on the fly's back.
* This will cause the fly to vomit and release a fifth cog.
* As the fly flies back to the left, click on the fifth cog.
* Then click and hold on the large wheel to raise Dralien right to the top.
vSend him on his way
* Enter ship.
* Open the powerbox and click on each circle until all are facing up/down.
* Look at the panel to the left and note the pattern.
* Exit the spaceship and go to the panel on the far right.
* the pattern from inside the spaceship by pushing the buttons.
* Go back to spaceship and click lever on the far left.
* The spaceship will try to depart but a chain stops it.
* Click on the chain, then pull lever again.
-=Mini Game #1=-
* Shoot the metal eaters.
* Takes about 4 shots to blow-up each one.
* Holding the mouse down gives a constant stream of ammunition
* Pull the lever at the far left x4. Adjust the socket on the stick so it's
at the same level as the plug.
* Pull lever one more time and the machine starts up.
* Using the controls pick up the pylon the right and then click on Dralien
to move him between pylons.
* Release right pylon, move left and pick up left pylon.
* Move Dralien on
* Check out graffiti.
* Note the pattern on the door while it is closed. Enter.
* Each screen you'll be presented with a choice of doors.
* Take the door which has a pattern that is different from the rest.
* Try to remember the different pattern as that is the one you need to pick
* If you pick the wrong doors, Dralien will eventually succumb to the poisonous
gas, but you can always restart.
* Eventually Dralien will emerge outside and enter another spaceship
-=Mini Game #2=-
* Use your mouse to manouvre the spacecraft through the cavern, trying to avoid
* I gladly sacrificed 20,000 points to skip this level
* Note the colour sequence in the upright barrier, from top to bottom then enter
that sequence into the control panel
-=Red, Purple, Yellow, Green=-
* A giant robot will enter and you'll need to go to the gun in the middle of the
* You can try to shoot the robot, but it will keep swiping Dralien backwards.
* If you want to beat the robot, shoot the stlagtite above it's head until it
-=Yay, it's Mother!=-
Click on the levers in the right sequence to activate the release buttons on Mum's
cage. 3rd from left, left, right, 2nd from left
Fly off into the sunset...
Submit your codes! Having A Dralien Day codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other A Dralien Day players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014