The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Mr. Jones Graveyard Shift
Mr. Jones Graveyard Shift
* Whenever you are offered a special present, like when you buy a new lot,
take an upgrade to your tractor, you will get better items than the special
ones you can get soon enough.
* You can keep working late at night as long as you avoid the ghosts but dont
bank on this because if you touch one you fall asleep. Not good in a time
* As long as you don't move stuff around from finished graves you will never
encounter a zombie, so you don't need to buy the zombigone button.
* Don't accept an offer you wont be able to finish, especially one of the
monumental graves. Customers really don't like it.
* There is no penalty for ignoring a customer, or for declining an offer.
* Try to fit as much stuff onto each grave as possible, without going into the
yellow to get maximum profit off each service.
* Two graves for the price of one.
To make two sales for the price of one just follow these steps:
* When digging graves place them one tile back from the path, and connect
the bottom of each grave to the path.
* Build graves with two tiles in between each one.
* Put as many items and you can between the two graves to get the max profit.
* You can sell both graves at the same time, and they will share the value of
every item placed between them.
* The two spaces between the next grave leave empty, and repeat.
* You should have a grave, two spaces worth of items, another grave, two blank
spaces, a grave, two spaces worth of items, a grave, two blank spaces. etc.
* Follow this pattern and each of the graves shares the same value for only
the price of one set of items. You'll have Mimi's gifts in no time!.
Submit your codes! Having Mr. Jones Graveyard Shift codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Mr. Jones Graveyard Shift players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013