The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Sam And Max - Moai Better Blues
Sam And Max - Moai Better Blues
It's WWRD, here again with another bare-bones,
straight to the point walkthrough.
Here we go!
001. Enter Bosco's
002. "How do we stop the triangle?"
003. "How do we talk to the triangle?"
004. "so long."
005. Leave Bosco's
006. Enter Stinky's
007. Get Stop sign (on the back wall, next to
the palm tree.
008. Exit Stinky's
009. Open up your inventory(the box in the lower
left corner) and select the stop sign.
010. Use the stop sign on the triangle.
011. Enjoy the opening.
012. "What do you want us to do?"
013. "What's the prophecy?"
014. "We'll take the case!"
015. "So long."
016. Attempt to enter the underground cave.
017. "So long"
018. Enter Tiny Tiki's
019. Get the Tiki glass from the bar.
020. Get the mallet on the floor,
next to the coconuts.
021. Use the Tiki glass on the water dispenser
on the side of the bar.
022. Use Glass full of water on the tea kettle
over the fire.
023. Use the glass on the paci-fire
024. Use the glass full of paci-fire
on the fire.
025. Use the glass on any of
the dispensers. It doesn't matter which.
026. Leave Tiny Tiki's
027. Use glass full of liquid on Baby Hoffa.
028. Head back to Tiny Tiki's
029. Use the waitress' tray on the surf board.
030. Stay on the surf board while dodging
bottles and keeping the waitress tray on your head.
There's no real trick to this. You just need to keep
staying upright, and only move when you see a bottle
coming at you.
031. Leave Tiny Tiki's
032. Give waitress's tray on Baby Hoffa
033. Go through the triangle portal.
034. Head to the garage next to Stinky's, and
talk to the C.O.P.S.
035. "Tell us about your new game."
036. "Can we play your game?"
037. "Let's do it!"
038. Self explanatory stuff here. Should'nt
be to difficult.
039. Head back through the triangle portal.
040. Head to Tiny Tiki's
041. Use the horn on Baby Glenn Miller
042. Leave Tiny Tiki's
043. Use the mallet on the blue gong
next to the half sunk Moai head.
044. Use the mallet on the yellow gong
next to the fountain of youth.
045. Use the conch on the
middle moai head
046. Shoot the sunken moai head while the
one in the middle is whistling
047. Use the mallet on the blue gong next
to the middle Moai head
048. Use the glass on the fountain of youth.
049. Give the glass to baby Hoffa
050. Enter the underground cave.
051. "Enough of these lies."
052. "Got it."
053. "So long."
054. Use mallet on the yellow gong
055. Get the red oozing snail
056. Walk to the other end of the screen
to the airplain wreckage.
057. Click on the radio.
058. Click on the frequency switch until you hear
Bosco say, "I know you're out there."
059. Click on the speaker
060. "We are observing your earth."
061. Click on the power switch
062. Talk to the ocean chimps
063. "The feet shall now anoint Max!"
064. Use the conch on the yellow triangle
065. Exit the cave
066. Go through the triangle portal
067. Enter Bosco's
068. Get the Banang behind the bomb-be-gone.
069. Exit Bosco's
070. Enter Stinky's
071. Use the snail on the gong above the
072. Shoot the gong
073. Enter the triangle portal
074. Use the glass on the fountain
075. Enter the triangle portal
076. Use the glass on Max.
077. Talk to Stinky
078. "We'd like the special."
079. Enter the triangle portal
080. Use the sandwich on the angry
moai head on the right
082. "So long."
083. Use the mallet on the gong between
the now hippified moai head and the triangle
084. Shoot the yellow gong on the
085. Enter the underground cave
086. Grab the stalactite next to the yellow gong
087. Use the banang on the ceremonial urn
088. Use the stalactite on the
089. Push the red button
090. Get in the machine pod
091. Get the medallion near the fish tank
092. Use the medallion on the red snail trail
093. Exit the cave
094. Use the red medallion on the
Enjoy the ending!
Submit your codes! Having Sam And Max - Moai Better Blues codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Sam And Max Moai Better Blues players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015