The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat
Quick Walkthrough for "TRICK OR TREAT"
(PC game by ACA Soft 1994 & Junkyard Merit Studios 1995)
*+* walkthru by email@example.com (c).12/13/09.
- WARNING: You need patience to play this game as it crashes OFTEN!!!
Use F2 to SAVE game so you can Restore the game from where you left off.
- NOTE: You can pick up many items along the way that are not needed to
complete the first part of the game, SO, they're not listed here. As to
whether they're needed for the second part of the game, unfortunately only
the game creators know because the game crashes at the "Eternal Caverns".
THEREFORE, this is a quick walkthru only for the first part of the game.
1. Go into the LIVING-ROOM. Talk to John, who will give you the 1st LIST
of items you need to find (pumpkin, red candles, punch bowl, knife, &
tablecloth). Talk to Phillip.
2. Go back into the HALL and go UPSTAIRS. Go into Bedroom #2. Talk to
Joan. Take HAIRPINS off of the bedside table.
3. Go out into CORRIDOR and down hallway. Go into Bedroom #3. Talk to
Rebecca. Open Sewing Case and take SCISSORS.
4. Go downstairs and into DINING-ROOM. Talk to Peter. Use HAIRPINS on
cupboard. Open cupboard and take TABLECLOTHS.
5. Walk into KITCHEN. Take KNIFE off table. Walk into PANTRY. Take TIN
OF CORN. Take red CUP. Go into VEGETABLE GARDEN.
6. Walk into HUT. Open furniture (hair-dryer sits on top of it). Take
CHISEL. Use CUP on drum TAP to fill with toxic liquid. Go back into
VEGETABLE GARDEN and take PUMPKIN.
7. Go to POND. Use TOXIC CUP with piranha to get key off of rock. Try
two times to take object (BOOK) from hole in tree.
8. Go back to Bedroom #3. Give (use) BOOK to Rebecca. Go back in corridor.
Use KEY with lock. Open door. Go into ATTIC. Take MISTLETOE off
Christmas tree. Use CHISEL with trunk. Open trunk and take CANDLES.
9. Walk back midway in corridor. Take LAMP (punch bowl) off wall. Take
GYPSUM (chalk). Take KEY. Go to LIVING-ROOM. Talk to Phillip and John,
who'll give you a 2nd LIST of items to collect (flowers, black cock, coal,
chalk, and mistletoe).
10. Go to KITCHEN. Use key with door. Open door and go into BASEMENT. To
your left, use DRAWER (which is between shovel & gate). To your right
(past the stairs), use LIGHT BULB. Take OIL CAN. Take SACK. Take piece
of COAL from coal bunker.
11. Go to POND. Use scissors on FLOWERS (and you'll get them). Walk thru
VEGETABLE GARDEN to WELL. At the well, use OIL CAN on CRANK. Use CRANK
(and you'll get COINS). Use TIN OF CORN with CLEARING. When rooster cock
starts eating, use SACK on COCK.
12. Walk back into hall with vending machine. Use COINS in SLOT. Take
SWEETS. Go into DINING-ROOM and use CANDIES with Peter.
13. Go back in LIVING-ROOM. Give/Use any one item from the LISTs to Peter.
You may have to give/use a second item to Peter to get the "Death Sequence"
to start. Afterwards, you'll begin to enter the "Eternal Cavern" and a
password screen pops ups - - - BUT, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO continue the game,
because this is where it makes a final crash! ("Error #274: File corrupt,
install again" appears on screen, but reinstalling the game doesn't seem to
correct the problem, it still results in crashing)(too bad, because the
game has a lot of humor).
= *+* walkthru by firstname.lastname@example.org (c).12/13/09.
Submit your codes! Having Trick or Treat codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Trick or Treat players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.600 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017