* Try everything! This games does not follow the rules, so even
if it seems bizarre...go for it. But save as you go.
* Watch carefully when the hand goes red...you know you will
have to come back to do something at a later stage. Even more
importantly when the arrow goes red, you know you have found
the entrance to one of the many rooms...now you just have to
get into it.
* The moon will cut plants which you need...the reed in the pond
for the clarinet in the music room, the Yerba de Mate plant in
the first garden, and the lavender plant and the plant you need
to paint with in the second garden.
* You need to keep going back to the rooms, they all interact with
each other. Items from one room will only be relevant in another
* Various books in the library shelves will change when you have
either a liquid, a powder, an insect or a leaf. Depending on what
sort of item, you have the description will change eg in the
liquids book there are descriptions for water, wine, lavender
water etc. You need to refer to these books for clues.