Submitted by: David K.
* On the level where you throw him to a flag, throw him as hard as you can, so
he bounces off the tree and rebounds back, landing close to the flag.
* In the second (cannon) round, use the mountains for reference when aiming.
* On the star level, throw him diagonal on both sides first, then go for whatever
has the most stars in a bunch.
* On the star level, throw the rubber dude at the center of the other side every
time. You will notice the pattern if this is done correctly.
* For the level with the cannon, use the guy's shoulder and the grass line as a
* In round 2, after firing the cannon do not move your cursor. It is much easier
if you return to the cannon without moving it and adjust according to where you
hit the target.
* In the first event, move the rubber fella to the left hand side of the screen
before you throw, as this will give you more space to move the mouse and much
more speed for further distance.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015