Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Submitted by: David K.
If you're having a tough time, keep the following tips and strategies in mind to up
* Find a favorite weapon. Not everyone is good with the same gear. Figure out what
works best for you, and then use it even if people try to make you feel bad about
* Cover fire helps. When your team is nearing key enemy territory, come in with guns
blazing. You could force your enemies to give up important ground, or they could
get hit by flying bullets if they emerge from cover. Either way, you've given
yourself more of an advantage on a tough approach.
* Stick to objectives. There's a lot happening on a given map, but you have objectives
and you need to remember them. If you stick to those objectives, you'll force your
enemies to respond instead of allowing them to orchestrate unknown chaos, and that
keeps the battle on your terms.
* Aim for heads. You won't get head shots as often if you're aiming at the chest.
It's a larger target, but get used to aiming for the head and you'll score more
precious instant kills.
* Don't skimp on grenades. If you can afford grenades, buy them and use them to their
full potential. Grenades are a great way to force enemies to retreat or rush or just
to give away their location while firing blindly. Any of those outcomes can easily
work in your favor.
* Mind the sound queues. If you pay attention and have good headphones, you can hear
your enemies reloading or fleeing the scene. That's useful intel that lets you know
when to rush and when to hunker down, among other possible responses, all with the
comfort of raw data.
* Monitor your radar. Since you have no way to personally know what's happening
everywhere at once, look to your radar for important clues as to your enemy's
whereabouts and likely movements. You can guess a lot about how the battle is
going. It's a resource you don't want to neglect.
* Loot corpses. It's grim, but this is war. If you're playing with a suicidal teammate
who has good gear, stick close and grab goodies when he falls in a hail of bullets.
That can save you from having to invest in first-rate equipment for yourself, if
money is tight.
* Study successful players. You're not going to be an ace all at once, but you might
be playing with someone who knows more than you do about a map or just general winning
strategies. Watch them on the free camera, or even jump into the first-person
perspective of one of your more capable teammates.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015