Create A Mall
Hint - Need more popularity?:
Submitted by: RM
Build 3 clothing stores, 2 perfume stores, 2 jewelry stores and 2 shoe
stores. They are cheap and small, but the people love 'em! Upgrades to
other buildings like the bowling alley, department store and theater
will add to your popularity as well!
Get unlimited builders 4 a while:
Submitted by: Minnike
First u build all the required buildings (dont build the elevators or
info center yet) and fill all the open places except 1 with shops. Then
make sure u have +- 50,000 resources and about 40,000 cash. Now as fast
as u can, press the elevator and immidiat ly after that, build the info
center. Then all u have to do is keep on upgrading all ur buildings
nonstop. As soon as u stop the upgrading, ur builders will return to how
many u had.
* dont hire more than 2 workers otherwise it wont work. Only available in
smalltown the 4th stage.
Get over 4 billion dollars in funds quickly:
Submitted by: Belinda
A way to get 4 billion dollars in funds at the start of the game.
This only works once you've got the restaurant and Info Center unlocked.
You may have to try it a few times before it works but it usually does it on
the first try.
1. Buy and place a Clothes Store anywhere in the Mall.
2. Buy and place a Shoe Store next to clothes store.
3. Go to Resources and buy the highest number available
4. Go to Entertainment. Buy and place a restaurant. Click on the tab constantly
until it becomes available to place in the Mall.
5. Immediately after that, go to Enhancements and buy the Info Center. Click it
constantly until it becomes available to place in the Mall.
6. Place it right next to the restaurant.
7. Once it loads, your funds should reflect over 4 billion dollars.
8. Buy as many Resources and Workers with your money as you can. Every time it
reloads, click it again so you build up numerous workers and thousands of
9. Your funds usually go back down after 8 or 9 reloads but by then, you should
have accumulated enough workers and resources to buy everything you need and
10.You may also be able to get the 4 billion by just buying the restaurant first,
and then buying the info center next and place it right next to restaurant.
Sometimes this one works and other times you have to go through all the other
steps for it to work.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013