The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Update by: Patrick Denk
Submitted by David K.
Enter the following codes in the Unlockables menu.
LockNLoadAll - All Weapons
LockNLoad - Custom Loadout
PeoplePerson - Custom Characters
LincolnsTopHat - Big Heads Mode
BlowOffSomeSteam - Super Weapon
Revenant - Insane Difficulty
Enter "BlowOffSomeSteam" as a code at the "Unlockables" menu. The weapon is
a gun with a blade attached to the bottom of the barrel that kills in one hit.
Hints Emblem locations:
There are a total of twenty emblems.
* On the ground floor of the buildings in the back of where you fight the first
set of enemies.
* In the mines, on the second floor of the house after you climb up the chain
holding a large crate or the series of wooden molding.
* Once outside, in the single story building near the billboard that is shot
down before the second driving sequence.
* At the back of the domed structures before taking the zip line to the roof
near the conveyor belt.
* After dismounting the bike at the end of the first driving sequence, inside
the building to the left before climbing onto the plateau with the artillery.
* After the second driving sequence, on the ground floor of the tall building
to the left when overlooking the next area from the top of the canal wall.
* Once in the interior, on the ground floor of the building after the ladder
beside the waterwheel and before the rope bridge.
* To the right of where you start the turret fight with Selena.
* Once outside again, on the second floor of the building on the right, inside
the cavern after the gondola.
* Halfway through the driving sequence, after dropping the totem segment onto
the bridge, located behind the totem pole to the left after driving up the
newly made ramp.
* Once outside, near the back side of the area with the square pools and four
lantern holding statues (after the spiral staircase and before the gondola).
* During the fight with Dayden, on the second floor of the building in the
middle of this area.
* To the left of the statue before entering the city gates.
* On the way to the top of the governor's mansion, inside the floor where the
metal stairs begin. Go to the left of the building near the windows.
* In the glass building opposite the Waterworks building.
* Once inside the Waterworks building, on the ground level opposite the entrance
to this building.
* At the end of the driving sequence, to the right of the elevator.
* After walking up the conveyor belt, in the second floor of the building to the
left after the ladder.
* Once inside the base of Prescott's tower, behind the elevator.
* After exiting the elevator into the fight with Prescott's, inside the smaller
building to the right.
Hidden multi-player map weapons:
Boiler Room : An Arrow rifle can be found bottom middle on the boiler.
Broken Home : A Revenant gun is located on the middle bridge.
Cathedral : A Revenant gun and grenades are at the bottom middle of the map.
Cave In : Check around the platforms in the middle of the map to find an Arrow
PSI Topside : There are sniper rifles hidden around the map.
Shaft : Battle to the bottom of the map to obtain a Arrow rifle.
Shaman : Look around the center totem, there may be something hidden in the
Town Hall : The bridge below the roof gap has a Revenant gun.
Here are some multiplayer tips from the developer:
* Elevation proclamation: Use the verticality of the levels to stay on top of things
like your enemies.
* Come out, I see you: Be sure to use spirit vision before entering new areas and to
keep tabs on other players, especially the flag carrier.
* Save a bullet, Aim higher: Headshots do more damage with every weapon, except the
arrow rifle and shotgun.
* King of the Hills: Make sure you take a strong weapon with you when you are going
up to hold the hill.
* Flag you down: Make sure you attack as a team in CTF, otherwise, if the other team
is utilizing spirit vision you will have no chance.
* Hanging out: Hanging off ledges can be helpful for sneaking around enemies, or
picking up a few kills from wounded players.
* Look around: Make sure you look around for alternate routes; you can sometimes find
a faster way to where you want to go.
Submitted by: AK
For god mode in damnation, goto damnation game folder in your drive and open damngame
folder and open config folder and open default "weapon.ini" file with notepad and make:
PRM_DamageAI=(Value=(0)) in some areas PRM_DamageAI=(Value=(0,0,0,0,0))
wherever applicable and also make
MeleeAttackDamageMax=0 and InnerCoreDamageAI=0
by this you will be moreorless in god mode.
Submit your codes! Having Damnation Cheats, codes, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013