Football Manager 2014
Submitted by: David K.
You can make your rise toward franchise glory easier by keeping the following tips in mind.
* Find a good assistant. He'll offer helpful advice on almost everything else you do in the
game, so don't settle for the (likely awful) default.
* Hire a good scout. It takes the guess work out of recruiting, which can otherwise be an
* Recruit from more nations. More nations means more likelihood that you can find an
affordable, undervalued player who will transform your team into a winning machine.
* Keep your facilities simple. It's easy to spend so much money on facilities that you
don't have the resources to make the other changes your team needs more. Focus on smaller
improvements and save the big expenditures for those wonderful days when you're finally
in the premier league. Otherwise, you may never quite get there.
* Limit your recruitment. You don't need to recruit every great player, and in fact, you
often shouldn't. Build a team with a few core players who fill the required roles, then
save your financial resources for concerns that aren't wage-related.
* Don't rush to make drastic tactical changes. Sometimes, a tactic doesn't yield the
desired results, but it just may need more time. Make slight changes, such as changing
player positions, but don't give up too quickly on a sound plan that just didn't work
when executed a certain way. Small adjustments are usually better than sweeping changes.
* Have an alternate plan in mind. The game makes it easy to prepare multiple tactics, so
you should always have a good offensive tactic and a good defensive one prepped and
ready to go, in case the tempo changes unexpectedly.
* Attend press conferences. Even if the interviews are a repetitive, they're a great way
to improve dipping player morale and to perhaps do the opposite for the opposing team.
* Look for young blood. Stats aren't everything, nor is experience. There are probably
young players on your team who can play above expectations. Give them a chance,
especially if a veteran has a run of three or four bad games. It may be time to bench
the familiar guy and take a chance with someone unproven.
* Pay attention to your contracts. You don't want a good member of your staff to leave
because you let a contract expire, nor do you want to have to pay a premium to keep
someone around when a contract renewal would have avoided costly negotiations.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014