JoJo's Fashion Show 2
Submitted by. RM
1. Go into where you installed Jojo’s Fashion Show 2. If you’re not
sure where, just search your computer for the word “cruces”.
2. Once you find it, navigate to the “config” directory, then go into
“levels”. Inside you’ll find five folders named Stages 1 - 5. Inside
those folders you’ll find a bunch of xml files referring to each of
the 5 main stages’ sub stages.
3. Open a random one in a text editor - notepad will do. I use Notepad++,
which is open source (freeware) and allows me to open a bunch of files
at once and do multiple search and replace.
4. If you opened a regular stage, you’ll find startTime=”" and maxTime=”";
if you opened a photography stage, you’d find levelTime=”". These are
in seconds. StartTime is how much time you have to begin with. MaxTime
is how much time you would have no matter how much bonus you got from
putting a model on the runway. levelTime is how much time you’re
alloted to take photos. Very simple. You can change these values to
whatever you want.
5. So, take any level you have trouble with and play with those values.
Save those files, open up the game again, and you should have cheated
those levels out.